All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~sends coffee to Schmeg~

I'm working on my Avril review...just trying to figure out the names of all the songs....early bonus review...the show was pretty good :ohmy: Really it was :ohmy:

:drool: Coffee...I'm glad i did a trial run, I made it just a little strong!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

Avril is sometimes a guilty pleasure ; I'll make room for you in my reject box :reject:

Okay, Imageshack, I didn't really want that picture in my sig, don't worry about it. :sigh:

Let's see if Photobucket is accepting new members right now...

:lol: Of course it isn't!! Crapfish will ruin anything I put there...No picture for me!

track 7 is still my song of the day :drool:

I want to listen to the rest of the cd but I can't right now. :mad: I listen to 1 song and then it's back to #7 for me.

:heart:

:ohmy: payday is tomorrow but my check has already been deposited in my account. :love:

:hmm: :eyebrow: I wonder if the bank is open tomorrow. :mad: They better be! If I have to work they should too!

Did I mention that I am stuck at home with a sick mini fah. She has been vomiting all morning. I kept her home from school. This means that I didn't get to Curves and I didn't get out to buy the limited edition HTDAAB this morning.

It's all right...children get sick...things will work out. I'm sure that there will be lots of copies left when I go out after Mr fah gets home from work :yes:

This is the part where everyone reassures me

fah said:
Did I mention that I am stuck at home with a sick mini fah. She has been vomiting all morning. I kept her home from school. This means that I didn't get to Curves and I didn't get out to buy the limited edition HTDAAB this morning.

It's all right...children get sick...things will work out. I'm sure that there will be lots of copies left when I go out after Mr fah gets home from work :yes:

This is the part where everyone reassures me

:hug: mini Fah.

I used to go to Curves. For about 2 years. I got tired of the circle. :crazy: A half hour was like an entire day towards the end.

If you can't find the limited edition I have an extra one that is just going to be returned to the store this weekend but could easily find it's way to Canada instead.

My day has been spent cleaning up after a sick child :|

On the plus side I have done a lot of housework and have managed to clean up my pantry cupboard...it was bad but it's ok now :D

Evening Randooooomers!

:shifty: I see none of you are here right now :(

:barf: I'm full. I ate mashed potato's, sweet potato's, and tons of veggies from the appetizer plate. I can't imagine actually stuffing myself like everyone else did. :yuck: My sister's plate was huge and she said she could still eat more. :yuck:

All in all it was fun. It was weird to have my cousin's here for a holiday. We normally see them other times of the year and not at the holidays.

All of the sales reps I work with took tomorrow off. My direct sales person that I work with 90% of the time told me that the brokers always take the holidays off too. Most of my coworkers said we can't call any customer's tomorrow because none of them will be at work. Most of the vendor's we work with are closed too. So what the hell are we going to do all day? The little work I didn't do on Wednesday will take me all of an hour at the most to deal with. The rest of it is pending stuff where I either need to talk to a broker, customer, or vendor. :| We get to leave at three :rolleyes:

I wanted to go to Best Buy before work since they open at 6:00. :der: I can't even make it to work at 8:00 and now I think I'm going to be at a store that early? :tsk: doubt it....

:drool: Edge during Miracle Drug. I wish he would just sing an entire song. I'd :faint:

arw9797 said:
All of the sales reps I work with took tomorrow off. My direct sales person that I work with 90% of the time told me that the brokers always take the holidays off too. Most of my coworkers said we can't call any customer's tomorrow because none of them will be at work. Most of the vendor's we work with are closed too. So what the hell are we going to do all day? The little work I didn't do on Wednesday will take me all of an hour at the most to deal with. The rest of it is pending stuff where I either need to talk to a broker, customer, or vendor. :| We get to leave at three :rolleyes:

I wanted to go to Best Buy before work since they open at 6:00. :der: I can't even make it to work at 8:00 and now I think I'm going to be at a store that early? :tsk: doubt it....

:drool: Edge during Miracle Drug. I wish he would just sing an entire song. I'd :faint:

OK that is weird...you should get the day off if you arent really going to have anything to do!

On the other hand I'll probably come home bald from ripping my hair out!

I just can't believe the time off at this job. We hardly get any at all. It really sucks. My last job was awful. :mad: :yuck: The only good thing was we got 12 days off a year for the holidays, 5 personal days, 10 vacation days, and 5 sick days that you could use for dr appointments also. That was almost an entire month off plus every other Friday afternoon off. I used to use sick time in the mornings to "go to the dr" and then I'd have the afternoon off so I would get the whole day off.

I barely get 2 weeks a few holidays off here. It sucks. But I can't complain too much because of everything else about the job. I'll take what I have now over what I had last year any day.

I went shopping after dinner tonight and found a copy of HTDAAB with the book. The store I went to had 3 copies left, now they have 2.

The really dumb part is as soon as I got home I gave it to Mr fah and he said 'I guess I'll give this to you for your birthday...' Sometimes I do really dumb things :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom