All Because of Oklahoma & USC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved watching Ashlee Simpson get booed last night. that was the highlight for me. She is the worst "star" ever - they push sooo hard to get 15 year old girls to like her and buy her crap....but she is so friggin awful.

I wasn't even speaking to you in this instance Headache, I was talking to our friend from the greater Anaheim are who laughed at me predicting an OU victory. I was merely stating that I at least take a stab at predicting rather than coming in after the fact to comment.
And you have it wrong, Inetrfernce's The Edge was not fake, he told me so. And his true name is Dale Evans, I know this is true also cause he told me Bono's real name is Roy Rogers.

Numb1075 said:
I loved watching Ashlee Simpson get booed last night. that was the highlight for me. She is the worst "star" ever - they push sooo hard to get 15 year old girls to like her and buy her crap....but she is so friggin awful.

yea... that crowd was really killer...

oj_simpson.jpg

lame puns :up:

Oh My God, Ashlee Simpson's performance had me rollin....she is SOOO HORRIBLE. I'm so glad she got booed, I wish she was in Philly when she performed.

My tears of laughter were of course reversed back to tears of sadness as I had 3 bills on the Sooners.

Back
Top Bottom