All-American Rejects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
I was watching MTV2 this morning, and they played a video called "Swing, Swing" by a group named the All-American Rejects.
Wow.
WOW!!!
What a great song!!! It reminded me of what was called "power pop" back in the day, about 20 years ago.
If anyone's heard their album, please let me know how it is. I have a Virgin Megastore gift card burning a hole in my wallet, and I just might use it on this. Thanks!

Album doesnt come out till February. Swing, Swing is a good song. I like. They're coming here soon, wonder how much tickets are...

Ok, you can listen to the whole album on MTV.com's first listen thing. Go check it out.

Ok, after listening to about half the songs, I'm definately buying this next week. FANTASTIC.

They were on TRL today. I only know this because I was sick today and laying down when this show was on.

The album was supposed to come out in October, and lots of sites had already done review on it, check out www.allmusic.com 's review. They LOVED the album. For some reason they delayed it for 4 months. Odd.

:| Seriously? I think that's all been done before. I don't find anything remarkable about that song.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom