...all airlines can suck my ass...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Airlines suck because of Unions!
If it weren't for these stupid labor unions, prices may be cheaper.
And, of course fuel costs.
AND the fact that the highest taxed service in the U.S. is an airline ticket (Bono's American Wife: $100 airline ticket....taxes$75 then the pricline.com fee....taxes include regular 10% tax, then fuel tax, then airport security tax, and then 9/11 tax, and then toenail tax, etc. etc. etc.)

Ouizyair should just charge people for gas.

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
this does sound like one kick ass airline and those photos are priceless. I'm really glad to hear that the hall of fame exibit will be open for so long, I might just have to make a road trip this summer (I live all the way in southern california). I've always wanted to go on a road trip and maybe this will finally motivate me to go.

Stop in San Antonio and pick me up and I will help pay for gas, food, and lodging. :yes:

ouizy said:

However every plane ticket from NY to Vegas is about a million bucks. It sucks, I hate how arilines jack up all their prices on holiday weekends. Yes, I am naive and understand that is when they make their money, but let me tell you this:

Once OUIZYAIR is in operation, all holidays will have drastically reduced prices, all flights shall have 35 channels of U2 bootlegs for your listening pleasure, and the Elevation DVD, Rattle and Hum, the making of Rattle and Hum, Popmart live, and ZOO TV live will be the only entertainment shown. Everyone will drink for free, and clothing will be optional.

Yeah yeah yeah! i want ouizyair! I need it!

Be sure to set up a proper destination list though. This summer should include Vegas, Jamaica, Costa Rica and Cuba. Hub might be Miami.

ouizy said:
Yes we will make international flights strictly to the following destinations:

Dublin, Ireland
Negril Jamaica (Irie mon)
Florence, Italy
Tahiti, French Polynisia
Cabo, Mexico
Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Hong Kong, China
Tokyo, Japan
Sydney, Australia

The planes will be navy blue with tan leather interior, the flight attendants will all be female, dress like Geisha Girls, and be multi lingual. Smoking is allowed in all bathrooms. Shots will be served on demand by the "shooter girl" wearing two holsters, one holding tequila, one holding 7UP. Passengers will be strip searched when I deem necessary and the back 1/3 of the plane will be one giant bed (lots of pillows)

Irie Irie I saaaay... be shu enuff ta inklude da otha destinaaayshon too.

ouizy said:
the flight attendants will all be female, dress like Geisha Girls, and be multi lingual.

I'll be a Geisha girl, where do I apply? :sexywink:

Oh, does the ability to speak english and pig-latin qualify me as multilingual? :der:

Back
Top Bottom