All 9 Miners are alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isProgressive

The Fly
if you haven't heard since Wed 9 miners have been trapped underground in PA. They contacted them and all 9 of them are still down there and living.

cnn

this is great news!

oh, out at the bar tonight, i was talking to some girl and made mention of the nine miners who were trapped. she then said "oh no, that's terrible. how old are the kids?" classic.

Last edited:
U2ME3 said:
oh, out at the bar tonight, i was talking to some girl and made mention of the nine miners who were trapped. she then said "oh no, that's terrible. how old are the kids?" classic.

LOL! That's great! :laugh:

I'm so happy the miners got out alive- it seems like happy endings have been hard to find lately.

oooooooh .....it could be like a thriller film, and one by one one of the miners will kill off the other 7 because he told them something dark and disturbing about himself while in the well...or whatever they were stuck in!!!

shee-at, ive got a morbid sense of humour!

just after reading my post again......and im sorry that it was in bad taste....

my excuse is that i watched American Beauty last night...

Thank god they're all safe!!

This happened in the little town of Somerset where the majority of my father's family lives. And Flight 93 crashed about 20 miles away from there where my great aunt lived (right off her farm). It's strange to see such a small community make the headline news again. I think my family needs to move. :| But I've been glued to the tv all night, and it's such a relief to see that the men are all ok. My grandpa and my great-grandpa were miners (and many others I'm sure in my family). They are a tough breed indeed.

This accident happened about 50 miles from where I live, so you can imagine the jubilee we are all are feeling. At times things didn't look very good, but I call this a miracle in deed. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom