Alias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed all of last season and now I'm desperately trying to catch up but am more confused than ever. The last episode I saw, she woke up in Hong Kong, had lost her memory and her boyfriend and dad thought she was dead. :shrug:

I seriously need to buy the last few seasons on DVD!

But that Michael Vartan...... :drool:

mvartan.jpg

Hearing "Bad" in the background made me smile!

angel_of_L.A. said:
I missed all of last season and now I'm desperately trying to catch up but am more confused than ever. The last episode I saw, she woke up in Hong Kong, had lost her memory and her boyfriend and dad thought she was dead. :shrug:

I seriously need to buy the last few seasons on DVD!

That was the season 3 premiere episode. Definitely not one of my favorite episodes...

I personally enjoyed the first two seasons the most. If you can't afford to buy the DVD sets, you can always rent them at Blockbuster. :)

angel_of_L.A. said:

:yes: :drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hearing "Bad" in the background made me smile!

Me too! :D

angel_of_L.A. said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :up:

This is the second U2 song on Alias isn't it? I seem to recall hearing "Walk On" in an episode a while back.

Last edited:
My little sister is A BIG alias fan! :up:

She keeps on telling me about what happens on the show, it´s
very confusing indeed :huh:

Yay! It was waaaay too long to wait for a new episode--but NO reruns are supposed to be shown until the end of season, which rocks!
(Yertle...the next bit isn't a spoiler...but it is a small description of the beginning of last week's show--so be warned!)

When it looked like Sydney was chasing that guy at the beginning of last week's show--when she was in the sexy Catholic-school-girl outfit, my hubbie yelled at the TV "Why don't you let her CATCH YOU!?"
He likes the plot and stuff...but it's the outfits that keep him watching. :eyebrow:

I saw Alias for the first time last night with Jess. The chick in it is so-so. I'd give her a 7 out of 10 I suppose.

stupid Dutch TV...no Alias, have to wait for the Belgians to purchase the next season...decision pending at VRT headquarters last time I checked...or purchase DVD...or get some online ripped version...I need to get myself a job as a dutch TV exec...24 hour ZooTV...

I like Syd (JennyG) in Alias, but her movies stuff is, kind of...how do I say this nicely? shallow perhaps?

Alias! :heart:

I've seen seasons 1 + 2 but not 3, so when season 4 aired on tv I was alllll thrown off - esp seeing Arvin, I was all :ohmy: :huh: so I'm back to renting dvds.

Doozer :wave:

I have seasons 2 and 3. I had to buy them because of my brother. I watched a couple of episodes of the third season and I think I’m enjoying it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom