Alias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Uhh, can I say both?! As much as I love Vaughn, it would have to be Sark. :combust: I tend to love the bad boys! :evil:

Yeah, I can't wait to see Syd kick some Sloane ass! :hyper:

Just for you.......

Sark.jpg

YUMMY!!!

Many thanks, cruzilla! :bow:

:combust:

I loved the line last night - "Help! The pretty man is dying!" :lmao: I could not stop laughing.

I have no idea how they're gonna wrap all the storylines up in 2 hours. :|

I am cry that my Alias will soon be over forever. :sad:

I can't believe tonight is the last episode forever and ever. :sad: I'm really going to miss the show. I'm definitely getting all the seasons on DVD though! :up:

Well it's over. :sad: I am cry. I was really pissed off at the ending last night, but now I'm just in denial.

It was so frustrating that there were never any clear answers about Rambaldi. Why in the hell would they make such an incredibly big deal about him and his prophecies for five seasons, then end the show without giving us any firm answers?! :banghead: :scream:

Despite that, I thought it was a really good episode.

I totally lost it just after Jack got shot. :sad: With all that's been going on with my dad lately, I could totally relate to being so worried about your father. :sad: It was very well acted though!

Now to buy the DVD's...

:hug: Thora, I know how you were so looking forward to this Alias episode too. I am cry for you! Altho I didn't watch it regularly I can relate to the frustration at some of the ending episodes on some shows. I don't know what is wrong with producers sometimes....they can put out quality entertaining episodes week after week for years, yet it seems come the season or SHOW finale, most of it is a let down. I say keep remembering the good things you enjoyed during the seasons and buy the DVDs so you can watch over and over. (and a little tip....your dad's not going anywhere, he's on the mend and here to stay).

:hug:

A little late to the parade, but, after starting in May, I've watched all five seasons (and it would've been sooner, had I not had to wait two months for the Season 5 DVD to get released!).

I cannot think of another series that ever grabbed my attention and imagination so vividly. I enjoyed the characters--heroes and villains, alike. I loved the fact that the episodes were able to simultaneously keep up a fast pace, while also being able to string along a major plotline (i.e., all things "Rambaldi").

The fifth season ended up being a bit of a rollercoaster. The beginning episodes seemed a bit sluggish, but, by the end, they were back to form. Unfortunately, I could tell that they had to hastily end the series, and I'm disappointed that ABC couldn't have, at the very least, allowed "Alias" to end with a full season (such an alluring and fantastic character as Irina Derevko deserved better than the hasty ending that she received). On the other hand, after looking at the series' rather lackluster ratings since its inception, I guess we're really damn lucky to have gotten as many seasons as we did.

Well, I'm probably going to check out "Lost" next. I've always heard great things about it.

Haha, Its funny,

Here in Australia we have the box set, which you can get each season for $99 each...or buy 4 seasons in one for $110.....

which would you go for? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom