Ali G Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Oh I love this man...his interview with David Beckham and Posh Spice was brilliant. What do other people think? I know he isnt everybody's cup of tea...

I love him- love his humour, style---everything!!!!

and I really like his character 'Borat' and I really do wish that the ABC would re-run his show and exactly when is his film coming out here in Australia??????

"Respect!!!";)

He is an English comedian who does interviews mainly. He dresses up like a black man (homey type gear) and talks with a English-Jamacan accent. It is really very funny and he does some hilerious interview...he will ask anything. Ali G is a character, his real name is Sasha Cohen.

for all the Aussie's who have been looking in here, tonight on Rove I saw on one of the promo ads that Ali G is going to be on the show- should be interesting, that is the crappy Rove (sorry but I just dont dig him at all) trying to interview Ali G- :)

I have only seen one of his shows. Maybe I lucked it in, but he had me belly -laughing ( not as much as Kath and Kim the other night though).
He was interviewing(hassling?) the woman who started the Body Shop and was going on about her bringing produce through the airport and the amazing things she could do with fruit. Rather silly, loads of innuendo, some social comment and very funny. I can't recall which musical guest closed the show, but it was briefly serious and then Ali G joined in and added more and more and louder and louder instruments and soon drowned out the guest. It was funny. That's all of seen of him, except on the cover of the June Rolling Stone.
He said something very funny in there about style and how he has the responsibility of being a trend setter. He said he wore a Nigerian soccer shirt and look now all the guys are wearing one too. Hmmm maybe that lost something in the telling:D

Last edited:
I is thinking we should be like havin a poll to see which is betta

Man or woman

Big up yaself

What I want to know is how someone like Isla Fisher ended up with him!!!!! These Home and Away girls.....

Did anyone see the one the other night with the old vegetarian men? He asked one of them how far they would go to protect the rights of a rabbit or something and said "If i showed you 2 rabbits and said eat one or I will shoot the other what would you do?" Man it was a pisser.

Dont you remember her? She was one of Pippa's I think. Some drug addict turned Nobel Peace prize candidate. She had red hair and used to fight with Salina or whatever her name was. Can't remember Isla's character's name though....

Back
Top Bottom