alexvilagosh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK!

Ipswich HAVE to win. Pretty much that's it. They need 3 points. The start of this year has been very disappointing. I don't want a repeat of last year, but so far it looks like it. We need to start to string a few games together.

Unfortunatly I can't stay up and listen to the game because I have glandular fever and need to rest, but I've just been annoyed at the games I've stayed up for this season. Although that last minute penalty was good fun.

Come on Town, show us what you are made of.

ouch, do get well.

I wish I had the commentary, unfortunately I don't have a credit card (and my parents don't trust the Internet shopping services at all) so I don't have any commentary, except when I can grab some from the BBC or last week from the Coventry website.

Nonetheless, I hope we do well. Joe needs to stop playing the 4-3--3, it's not working at all - we've been outplayed by Wigan and Crewe for goodness' sake! A win over the likes of West Ham will do us good.

And once again, do get well - can't be very pleasant having glandular fever.

Yeah I'm getting better, thanks.

I don't have a credit card either, and my parents don't trust the internet either, but I bugged them so much about it they caved! :)

No we haven't. Jamma actually did something for the first time in a while! We may lose a Bent soon... dang. Darren isn't playing too well at the moment, missing Ambrose I reckon.

I saw the England vs. Croatia game at Portman Road today on TV here in Australia. Spent the whole time looking into the stands. When Dyer scored the crowd went nuts, but it was disallowed for offside, even though it was a bad decision.

yeah that was a clear goal for Kieron, silly refs.

I swear if we don't start something soon we might be relegated. it's not impossible - it's happened to clubs like Man City and Sheffield Wednesday. Royle had better sort out the midfield and make sure the Bents and Counago get some service.

In better news, however,

I read Rob Green had another howler yesterday (similar to Andy Marriott's gaffe when Birmingham played Spurs last season). David Johnson snuck up behind him while he was attempting a clearance and whacked the ball into the back of the net.

It's either that or the air-kick against Derby after Kenton's back-pass last season. We love you Robert Green!

Bart-Williams on loan?

I'm not very impressed.

I have not much knowledge of Alan Mahon but hopefully he's more of a creative than the workhorses we've got now.

WBA is going to be tricky though - I didn't really agree with the Gaardsoe sale myself but hopefully he'll mess up a bit tomorrow night.

I agree. This is bad. Counago had an awful game by all accounts.

The news of Kneissel, Dichio, Lisbie and even Big Dunc from Everton may be coming on loan sounds good, but let's face it - we can have the best strikers in the world but if we're going to have players like Magilton in midfield it's not going to make a difference.

two wins on the trot

hurray (and I'm glad we did it over MK too)

we've got Notts C. in the Cup and Watford coming next week

should be stretching our run to four wins

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom