Alcohol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:
I have been sober for many days now
would you like a beer, zoney?
sleemans.jpg

ooooo like the new smilie Kat

I've quit drinking Jack Daniels....... Beer only....... Just can't do it (JD) like I did when I was 21 :no:

What do you drink now redkat? The only thing my stomach cannot tolorate is tequilla and cheap vodka,,,everthing eles is fair game :drunk:

I can drink anything but Scotch...

in fact just typing the letters made me wanna Wretch

drank a whole bottle at an all day festival passed out sick for 48 hrs. :rolleyes:

redkat said:
I drink wine beer ciders

I absolutely cannot take tequila the smell will make me sick

Same here!!! I am not sure why either:shrug: I did 4 or perhaps 5 shots and I was DONE:crack:

Laird/Bono said:
I can drink anything but Scotch...

in fact just typing the letters made me wanna Wretch

drank a whole bottle at an all day festival passed out sick for 48 hrs. :rolleyes:

Hmmm:hmm: I do not think I have had any scotch before, I will take your word for it and leave it alone:|

really Carmel was he that hot :drool:

:wink:

I think once you've overdone it on tequila your body decides to punish you for going near it. The stuff is like poison to me.

Tequila :drool:

always seems like such a good idea when you've already had a few drinks.. but it feels so bad in the morning

My guitarist rurned me on to something cool

you mix 1/2 glass of beer with 1/2 glass of 7up or sprite..... yummy:drool:

redkat said:
really Carmel was he that hot :drool:

:wink:

I think once you've overdone it on tequila your body decides to punish you for going near it. The stuff is like poison to me.

Yes he was, redkat!!! I never let him take off his glasses either:wink:
The last time I had tequilla, I went from this :D to this :dance: after just 4 shots, I was done:drunk: The next day OMG:sick:

I've said this before and I will say it again. You all must have been drinking Cuervo or some other kind of crap tequila. If you pay the money for the good stuff, which means it says '100% Agave' on the label, and you don't mix it with other types of alcohol during the evening, you won't get sick.

Don't blame the tequla, blame the crappy brands you are buying.

Patron Silver :drool:

Calluna said:
I've said this before and I will say it again. You all must have been drinking Cuervo or some other kind of crap tequila. If you pay the money for the good stuff, which means it says '100% Agave' on the label, and you don't mix it with other types of alcohol during the evening, you won't get sick.

Perhaps you are right becuse that is the case with me as far as vodka is concerned, whenever I drink the cheap stuf I am :sick: as a dog. But if I get something like Greygoose, I am GOOD! The last time I drank the tequilla I was not buying so I do not know if my friend ordered the good/cheap stuff:shrug:

Yep, the same goes for vodka or most any other type of hard alcohol. It costs a bit more to buy the good stuff but it pays off in the end when you don't feel like ass in the morning.

Calluna said:

I'm sure you're right. I was pretty young when I first drank it. It was most definitely cheap and I waaaaay overdid it. I just have an aversion to the smell now I guess.

I still just avoid hard liquor of any kind really.

i'm limiting myself to three nights of drinking for the entire month of september... reasons? 1) need to save money, 2) want to get back into basketball playing shape

so my drinking is limited to a family get together over labor day, when i go to see lewis black @ carnegie hall on the 24th, and one random day of my choosing.

not that anyone cares... but it's an alcohol thread, so yea... there ya go.

i drank alcohol last night (one cadillac and one cosmo). i tasted batteries too.

Back
Top Bottom