Albuquerque, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, up until about ten minutes ago, I thought all Mormons were slightly delusional, but they meant well. After reading how their Book Of Mormon came about, I realise that they are all completely full of shit.

Thank god, Flash update and it works.

Not sure how this is going to go for me ... it's buffering a bit, not sure if it's due to pressure on their server or my shit Internet.

No the long haired guy who apparently works for U2

Ah.

You know, I'm probably mentally unstable and i get a fuckton of crazy ideas, but just once, I'd like U2 to walk out to "We Started This Op'ra Shit".

Thank god, Flash update and it works.

Not sure how this is going to go for me ... it's buffering a bit, not sure if it's due to pressure on their server or my shit Internet.

having the same problem . work server for the fail , however, its better than nothing. as long as it doesnt drop out completley.

You know, up until about ten minutes ago, I thought all Mormons were slightly delusional, but they meant well. After reading how their Book Of Mormon came about, I realise that they are all completely full of shit.

I have this feeling about most religions. :wink:

I have this feeling about most religions. :wink:

I don't have problems with a lot of religions, you know? If I were to convert, the closest to Christian you could get me would be Reformed Jew.People believe what they believe, and that's fine. But The Mormons...I mean the prophet that appeared to JOHN SMITH (which was a fake name even back then) was called Moroni. And the guy translated 1400-year-old gold plates by putting a rock in his hat. It's all very suspect to me.

The audio's solid for me so far, touch wood, but the video keeps stalling. Doesn't bother me, since I'm not really watching it anyway, in between posting here and U2gigs (both Twitter and mainpage).

Back
Top Bottom