Albuquerque, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD.

JOHN. JOHN.

Till the Wheels Fall Off by Dot Dot Curve : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

0.5 from 14 ratings. The lowest score possible!

"Take Brokencyde, make the beats ten times shittier, make the screaming worse (!), put a guy with no sense of delivery or flow on the mic, and make the lyrics even worse, and there's Dot Dot Curve in a nutshell."

WE MUST LISTEN.

CAN. ONLY. BE. EPIC.

1 Hanh!!! (Intro)
2 Boys Pop Your Bottles (Ft. Subscene)
3 Cuntsickle Stick
4 Rocket Ship To The Moon
5 CrunkaMOFUKKalicious
6 Screaming Mayday (Ft. Hurry! Let's Go)
7 Yea I'm The Sex
8 You're A Fiend Girl (feat. Dropping a Popped Locket)
9 Scene K!d 06
10 Spoon Full Of Sugar
11 Stick That In Your Juice Box
12 Crunkizzle Romance

Are they serious?

And I thought Nickelback were that bad, seriously, these bands make the Nickelback sound like the Beatles.

OH MY GOD.

JOHN. JOHN.

Till the Wheels Fall Off by Dot Dot Curve : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

0.5 from 14 ratings. The lowest score possible!

"Take Brokencyde, make the beats ten times shittier, make the screaming worse (!), put a guy with no sense of delivery or flow on the mic, and make the lyrics even worse, and there's Dot Dot Curve in a nutshell."

WE MUST LISTEN.

CAN. ONLY. BE. EPIC.
There is an artist(term used extremely loosely) worse than brokeNCYDE?! I feel funny. This must be what a nervous breakdown feels like.

1 Hanh!!! (Intro)
2 Boys Pop Your Bottles (Ft. Subscene)
3 Cuntsickle Stick
4 Rocket Ship To The Moon
5 CrunkaMOFUKKalicious
6 Screaming Mayday (Ft. Hurry! Let's Go)
7 Yea I'm The Sex
8 You're A Fiend Girl (feat. Dropping a Popped Locket)
9 Scene K!d 06
10 Spoon Full Of Sugar
11 Stick That In Your Juice Box
12 Crunkizzle Romance

Are they serious?

Yea I'm The Sex.

Once Reggo gets it to us: One Planet One People by The Lookouts : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

I've made a list of our Horrible Music Hour albums with my reviews that I'm going to send public once we've done a couple more.

I'm happy to have you guys listen to it (because it is horrid, can barely be classified as music), but on the other hand, I feel like I'm feeding one of my kids to the wolves (Tré!). I'm conflicted, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, if you two listen to that before I listen to brokeNCYDE, I'll still retain the mental faculties to kill you with sticks if you piss me off.

I'm happy to have you guys listen to it (because it is horrid, can barely be classified as music), but on the other hand, I feel like I'm feeding one of my kids to the wolves (Tré!). I'm conflicted, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, if you two listen to that before I listen to brokeNCYDE, I'll still retain the mental faculties to kill you with sticks if you piss me off.

Judging by your review of it ... I can't wait to see how it stacks up to the 'cyde.

Judging by your review of it ... I can't wait to see how it stacks up to the 'cyde.

Me too. I'm going to give all the stuff i've downloaded from Alternative Tentacles a spin to see if it should be included in HMH.

I'm so tempted to include some black metal albums I've been meaning to download in Horrible Music Hour, just for shits and giggles.

Found it. Think it'll take me half an hour to download, and I may not be able to post while it's downloading due to dead bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom