Alas! My thoughts astray! Help Lemonady people! Warning-hormonal post :-P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
Hello Lemonade people! I'm a Pleban whose thoughts have strayed from how hot and sweet the guys of U2 are! I've seen this forum and kinda thought about posting here but I was too busy with PLEBA. Do you guys know what rocks!?! LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!! EEEE!!! Of course, since im a hormonal 18 year old, I have totally fallen in love with Legolas and Frodo! If I start one more thread about LOTR on PLEBA, they'll probably throw me out! So I've come here.....let this be a discussion of the movie, characters, books, actors! And pictures are always welcome...*drool* I hope you guys don't get mad at me!

btw, I'm 18 too... leaping lizards!!! What a winkydink
icon42.gif

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 01-26-2002).]

..absolutly superb film..I'm just impatient for the sequel knowing that it is going to be better if it follows the books anything like the first...

Ah...Auchtung_Bebe...I have heard much about you over in PLEBA land...but there you are scarce. I wonder....
tongue.gif
Yes we are spreading...but more like a diesese than a mold. It's a good diesese, don't worry. You will be glad to be my ally.
smile.gif

legolas2.jpg

eeeee! I hope it doesn't hurt any!
biggrin.gif

Well, I'm getting closer to the cure of this spreading disease... and I think it involves a thread lock-up
icon27.gif

naaaaaaah I'm sure there's another way...

btw Foadie I just have to ask (and I'm being serious here, not poking fun) is that guy in the picture supposed to be drool-worthy???
eek.gif

Yes I have seen them ABEL! But thanks ever so much. Bebe, the picture is sweet and that's all I can say for your meddlesome ways. The wrong kind of inquisity could lead you down the wrong path....
wink.gif

legolas69.jpg

Ahh Foadie, my partner in LOTR picture posting/thread starting crime.
biggrin.gif

One for the money,
aragorn_brooch_dark.jpg

Two for the show,
frodo_and_sam.jpg

Three to get ready,
1-37339r.jpg

And go, cat, go.
leseigneur-moriabattle.jpg

fantasyplanet-legolasshoot.jpg

biggrin.gif

-sula

Sula, you rock girl!!! (((Sula))) Thanks for helping me spread the disese!! Those pictures of Aragorn were lovely-he's a hero. But....Lego and Frodo rock!!!

Picture8.jpg

Picture31.jpg

Also a comment-whats everybodys favorite part(s)? Well, I have many, but I LOVE the horse race when Arwen is rushing Frodo to Rivendell. That scene is so incredible.

lol. No problem. My pleasure. Btw, you must go check out the Orli/Lego thread in PLEBA now. I have added about 15+ new piccies to it.
biggrin.gif
See if you like!

Oooo Sula! Me like, me love! *faint* And um...
Originally posted by RussellbeStaji:
Goooooo... I have reverted back to infancy.. give me some of Legolas's man milk...

Ah...em...*scandalized for life* YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!! I mean....ah. Feck.

Back
Top Bottom