Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Mofo, UTEOTW, Stay, and HMTMKMKM are on my "expendable" list. The other five, I want to make the finals. Once LWTSH goes, I'm not sure which of them will move from "expendables" to "finalists" ...

Please, Mofo, UTEOTW, Stay, and HMTMKMKM are on my "expendable" list. The other five, I want to make the finals. Once LWTSH goes, I'm not sure which of them will move from "expendables" to "finalists" ...

Obviously HMTMKMKM. :wink:

Crap, there's a song missing from this album and I'm fairly certain it's the one I want to use. I think tuf bono ate it.

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Acrobat
Zooropa
The Fly
Gone

In that order, as the top 5 of the 90s (remaining)

Quibbling over a final five that'll never happen, cause it's EYKIW ffs, is fun :happy:

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Acrobat
Zooropa
The Fly
Gone

In that order, as the top 5 of the 90s (remaining)

That's my top five remaining as well, except with LWTSH in place of HMTMKMKM. I think HMTMKMKM might be the one to move into contention, though the studio version is a wee bit flimsy (guitar mostly) and I can't stand Bono quasi-orgasming at the end.

Ow, my back hurts.

I just got mildly sidetracked. You guys saw all that U2 stuff I used to have on my walls? Over the last few weeks I've taken it all down except the big posters, and have been filing all the photos, magazine clippings and stuff by era. It's SCARY how much stuff I have! :crack:

Ow, my back hurts.

I just got mildly sidetracked. You guys saw all that U2 stuff I used to have on my walls? Over the last few weeks I've taken it all down except the big posters, and have been filing all the photos, magazine clippings and stuff by era. It's SCARY how much stuff I have! :crack:

WHAT?! Why? :depressed:

Pop's bottom four from worst to not-as-worst

01. If God Will Send His Angels
02. Please
03. Miami
04. The Playboy Mansion

WHAT?! Why? :depressed:

Well, cos I'm gonna be repainting my room soon (and it's gonna be a hellish mission to remove all the damn blu-tack!) and I don't want to put them all back up after that and wreck the paint again. The room looks about 3 times bigger without it all!

I do kind of miss it though :( I've kept up 17 posters, my signed things, and some framed photos.

Well, cos I'm gonna be repainting my room soon (and it's gonna be a hellish mission to remove all the damn blu-tack!) and I don't want to put them all back up after that and wreck the paint again. The room looks about 3 times bigger without it all!

I do kind of miss it though :( I've kept up 17 posters, my signed things, and some framed photos.

You're a tad obsessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom