Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that jump is from more or less a standing position.

He'll probably accidentally go into orbit one day.
i wanna see him in some type of jump off with this guy:

manu_vatuvei.jpg

congratulations bonnie.

you have just:

1) ensured axver visits you
2) got yourself dragged into a restoration working bee
3) lost your storage space

Re: 3, I'll provide her with a replacement in the form of some discarded plane.

Re: 3, I'll provide her with a replacement in the form of some discarded plane.
what type? this is important.

heh, i was googling to find an article about how a 757 fuselage was put on the back of a truck and transported some distance in the us, but i couldn't find it. although i did find court documents referencing something that happened in west memphis. i've been there!

what type? this is important.

heh, i was googling to find an article about how a 757 fuselage was put on the back of a truck and transported some distance in the us, but i couldn't find it. although i did find court documents referencing something that happened in west memphis. i've been there!

I was thinking of shooting down an A380 for her.

i wanna see him in some type of jump off with this guy:

manu_vatuvei.jpg

oh, look, it's the rapist league!

you'll be proud to know i picked the warriors, ian. mat is so bad at picking his tips, i did it for him. i can't remember who you're playing, but i said you've got better accents than scumbaggy footy players in australia.

oh, look, it's the rapist league!

you'll be proud to know i picked the warriors, ian. mat is so bad at picking his tips, i did it for him. i can't remember who you're playing, but i said you've got better accents than scumbaggy footy players in australia.

hey! :mad: the warriors have a better record off field than any vfl club!

oh, yay. and thank you for reminding me to get my tips in. i think my 7/8 last week was more luck than judgement, so go me.

Thank you, Ian and Anna, for reminding me to get my Super 14 picks in.

hey! :mad: the warriors have a better record off field than any vfl club!

oh, yay. and thank you for reminding me to get my tips in. i think my 7/8 last week was more luck than judgement, so go me.

dude, i reckon you're the only club to not have any bad press at all over here. do you hear about what the aus players get up to? how the fuck this sport has fans is beyond me.

oh, and i liked the story this morning on the news about the player from... the roosters? who was charged with sexual assault, his picture was dropped from a commemorative stamp aus post is doing and the team's managers are outraged. like, hello, in there? why would someone commemorate someone up on sexual assault charges???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom