Airplane! Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Joey, you ever been in a cockpit before?
No sir, I've never been up in a plane before
You ever seen a grown man naked?

airplane!1.jpg

That kid went to my school briefly when I was in 7th grade (1981'). His name is Rossie Harris. He was a littl s***, he thought he was all that. Any kid who didn't know who he was he would say to them in a pompous way "you don't know who I am? Didn't you see the movie Airplane?"

Great movie though!

I love that movie:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Bono B. Jones said:
That kid went to my school briefly when I was in 7th grade (1981'). His name is Rossie Harris. He was a littl s***, he thought he was all that. Any kid who didn't know who he was he would say to them in a pompous way "you don't know who I am? Didn't you see the movie Airplane?"

Great movie though!

With a name like Rossie, you should've pants'd him every chance you had, given him an Atomic wedgie and then stuck his head in the toilet for good measure!

Child stars.... :madspit:

Dr. Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
Elaine: Well, we had a choice: steak or fish.
Dr. Rumack: Yes. Yes, I remember. I had lasagne.

Elaine: Ladies and gentleman, this is your stewardess speaking. We regret any inconvenience the sudden cabin movement might have caused. This is due to periodic airpockets we encountered. There's no reason to be alarmed and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

i just wanted to say, good luck. we're all counting on you.

"We've got clearance, Clarence"

"Over! Oveur"

:lol:

Marty (who knows that that man was George Zipp)

"Excuse me stewardess, but I speak jive".

"Captain how long until we land?"
"I can't tell."
"You can tell me, I'm a doctor."

JOFO said:
"Excuse me stewardess, but I speak jive".

:lol: OMG I love it when the old lady starts talking jive.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white zone.

Last edited:
"A hospital?"
"It's a big building with patients. But that's not important right now."

I also liked the part where the announcer at the airport kept saying the plane was landing at a different gate, and all the people who were waiting for their loved ones kept running to each gate that was mentioned. :D.

Angela

[As the plane prepares to take off.]
Old lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Old lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

"The airplane? What is it?"

"Oh it's a big pretty white thing with red stripes and curtains in the windows and it looks like a big tylenol".

Back
Top Bottom