Air guitar or air drums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have to go with both as well....I am a big fan of drums in the car EXCEPT when Metallica's Fade to Black is on, and then I am back on the air guitar :wink:

at least with air drums pepole may think you actually HAVE a drum set... like I do
and at least with air drums, you can move around and hit things were thay're supose to be, not inventing chords and such like with air guitar

i'll admit that i was playing a little air guitar during the concert Saturday night, but i didn't feel that dumb because i actually know the guitar parts. so technically, i was playing very well, even though i didn't have a guitar in hand.

ah the beauty of 'air' instruments..
i have the wonderful ability to play both at once! :wink:

depends on the song, but i must go with air guitar. only because im a guitar player, and i make quite the bad drummer. :|
but then again, with air drums, you can never play bad :happy:

depends which comes first in the song. If it starts with a memorable drum beat, the drums, if it's a riff, guitar. Apart from Bullet The Blue Sky, always guitar there (and the shouting Come On, come on, come on, come on! ala Leeds '97).

Air Drums. I often use the steering wheel as a drum when I'm driving. I use everything else as makeshift drums when I'm not.
My arms actually got really tired when I was at the greenday concert... I didn't even realized I was doing the air drum thing until my nephew told me to knock it off :reject:

great thread:wink:

I am very guilty of both and probably look like a tool.

When I drive, i bet the snot out of the steering wheel w/ "air drums".

On the flipside, you should see me with the "air cowbell", I wail !

i was an air guitar man myself, but after getting into zeppelin about a year ago, mr. bonham transformed me into a air drummer.

And a good one at that, I pulled out my skills a couple times at the 5/9 show :up:

Back
Top Bottom