AHL Calder Cup Playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone paying attention? The Pens are at 2-1 with Binghamton now; we got spanked in the first 2 games, but our poor backup goalie, who's been down in the ECHL for most of the season when he wasn't out with an ankle injury, started last night and stopped 42 of 44 shots from the stunning Binghamton offense. Then Colby Armstrong, the same kid who had just had a tooth knocked out with no call, scored the game-winning goal in triple overtime. Wish I had seen that game.

This means the Pens will make it to at least 5. :up:

So how's the rest of the league doing?

Last I heard Philly was up 2-1 agains Norfolk. I haven't really followed the playoffs at all. But this season, I've grown to appreciate the AHL. It's quality hockey for a reasonable price. I can't affrod the 70 bucks to get to a Flyers game (that is if they weren't locked out). I'm really starting to appreciate minor league sports.

Ewen and I watched the underdog Pens take out the top team in the league last night, 2-1, concluding the series 4-2 in a stunning upset. :up:

Next up, Philadelphia.

zoney! said:

So how's Bonvie doing? I still miss him in Wilkes-Barre Scranton.
I make sure I catch at least a couple of games whenever his team is playing.

Otherwise, Go Pens. Andy!Andy!Andy!!!!!

Not sure if he'll be there next year...he was loved in Hershey this year though!

Bears are now going to be affiliated with the Caps.

Back
Top Bottom