Ahhh yes... It's March Madness Time.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda like Schwarzenegger's charachter in the Last Action Hero had a closet full of red shirts, jeans and leather jackets.

And why does Homer Simpson always wear the same white shirt and blue pants?

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police evacuated an arena hours before a first-round game in the national college basketball championship on Thursday when a bomb-sniffing dog signaled a possible problem at a hot dog stand.

Only a few people were in San Diego State University's Cox Arena when it was evacuated, said San Diego Fire Department spokesman Maurice Luque.

The 12,000-seat arena was cleared while police tried to determine if there was an explosive device at the hot dog stand, said college spokesman Jack Beresford said.

"A bomb-sniffing dog noticed something in a hot dog cart," Beresford said. "They got a hit on something that was in the cart itself."

Players for Marquette University and the University of Alabama, whose game was scheduled at 11:40 a.m. PST (2:30 p.m. EST), had not arrived, Luque said.

He said the police bomb squad was using a remote-controlled robot to examine a suspicious package found on top of the cart during the routine sweep.

Four games were scheduled for the arena on Thursday in the National Collegiate Athletic Association tournament, college basketball's marquee event.

Milwaukee is taking care of business.

And my dad had OU in the Final Four :lol:

BC is making their game a lot more interesting than it needs to be.

Man do I hate BC so much. It's completely irrational, but I hate everything to do with that school. Having Ted Sarandis call their games doesn't help much either.

this streaming video the ncaa is great... i signed up a while ago to get their special "vip" access, so you can get in quicker.

and on the main screen they show you where you are in the VIP line as opposed to where you would be in the general line if you hadn't signed up early.

i'm 47th in line on the VIP line... i would be 1st in line in the general admissiob line.

top quality.

I had BC winning in most of my brackets, but I had them losing in the next round to Nevada in the next round so I woulda been just fine with them losing today to make it easier on Nevada. Now Nevada might not even get that far - woops.

Man, Washington won't be starting until after midnight tonight now (EST), stupid security. And I'm heading out of town (spring break!) tomorrow morning at 7:30am. In other words, no sleep for me tonight.

This streaming video is great! I didn't get VIP access, but that doesn't matter - I was 150th in line and it took me 1 minute to get in. No glitches or blips in the video - this is great.

3 for 3 so far... if Winthrop wins, I'm fine, since I had Tennessee losing to Witchita State in round two in four out of my six brackets. So sacrifice some first round points to get some more in round two.

Yeah, and I didn't pay for any either. I've only paid for a bracket once and I came in 2nd out of 50 people - ended up with nothing. What are the odds I'll ever get in first? Pay off my college loans first, then we'll get to gambling... :ohmy: :wink:

bracket busting bullshit

what looked like a promising day is now quite mediocre. I had everything right up until Nevada decided to not show up and Marquette couldn't get it done.

Fortunately I had both teams losing in the next round.

Back
Top Bottom