Ahhh yes... It's March Madness Time.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
speedracer said:
Also, Rashad Anderson is so clutch it hurts.

sooo clutch... the assasian's bullet came up with nothing but air.

georgemason.jpg

this is well worth the money lost from my brackets being completely blown to pieces thursday night.

:happy:

i did a sprint around the gym after the buzzer went off (was watching it in the weight room at work).

:dance:

so can i say that hofstra's better than UConn now, right? :happy:

:dancing:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

so can i say that hofstra's better than UConn now, right? :happy:

Hofstra lost to Northeastern, who lost to Holy Cross, who lost to Harvard, who lost to Brown, who lost to Birmingham Southern, who lost to Centenary, who lost to..

Dammit, I'm trying to find a chain that leads to a Div II or Div III team, but can't find one. Oh well.

it's almost sad to see what jason frasor's become... almost sad. he played for amityville, my high school's arch rival... thus why i'm almost sad, but not quite. he used to be able to jump out of the building. he was really quite dominating in high school... teamed up with tristan smith who went on to st. john's early, and then a.j. price, who went on to steal laptops, in his final years of high school... in fact, in his 4 years of high school he only lost one league game, at home, to my alma mater :happy:
i feel like al bundy just telling that story. :reject:

speedracer said:

Hofstra lost to Northeastern, who lost to Holy Cross, who lost to Harvard, who lost to Brown, who lost to Birmingham Southern, who lost to Centenary, who lost to..

Dammit, I'm trying to find a chain that leads to a Div II or Div III team, but can't find one. Oh well.

well uconn lost to george mason, who lost to hofstra... twice... who lost to northeastern, who lost to holy cross, who lost to harvard, who lost to brown, who lost to birmingham southern, who lost to centenary... so centenary is better than uconn :happy:

I think we can get this somehow to Stanford, who lost to UC-Irvine, who lost to Div. II Arkansas-Monticello.

kinda baffled why denham brown didnt just drive to the hoop...actually, im baffled why denham brown had the ball...it was a miraculous bounce that had the ball go in on regulations last shot, the ball was practically completly outside the cylander... if he takes it to the rim theres a chance he can get fouled, but i guess he coulda been swatted too. id rather have seen marcus williams driving there.

By the way, despite George Mason's win over UConn, the Patriots are still feeling disrespected.

uconn lost to george mason who lost to hofstra who lost to ODU who lost to drexel who lost to la salle who lost to UPenn who lost to princeton who to Division 3 Carnegie Mellon

carnegie mellon lost to the university of rochester who lost to st. john fisher who lost to nazareth who lost to buffalo state who lost to SUNY Brockport...

and who started their college basketball career at SUNY Brockport?

104756945_85e95808b1.jpg

so i'm better than rudy gay :happy:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Excellent. I'll keep disrespecting them then. wtf?

George Mason feels *really* disrespected when people don't know that their nickname is the Patriots.

From early February:

Hewson said:
Duke barely beating both Va. Tech and FSU at Cameron is enough to convince me that they won't win the title, probably not even make the final 4.

Headache's reply:

so am i supposed to believe that uconn won't make the final 4 because they struggled at home against LSU and that perenial college basketball powerhouse army?

And my witty retort:

Hewson said:

This tourney has been fun.

Back
Top Bottom