Ah i love st. louis cards.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nothing better tha getting out of work to go watch a cardinals playoff victory

5 home runs to boot

that larry walker trade could be the one to put them over the top

i love walt

StlElevation said:
2 to go? 10. the only thing that'll satisfy me this year with either the cards or the sox (hopefully the cards since ive liked them forever) is a world series.

true true, 10 to go. my bad.

and good ol' jimmy edmonds hit a 2 run homer too! they really are an excellent team. to have so much talent together at one time is amazing.

yeah, walt really is one of the, if not the, top gm in the league.

you think headache the mutts fan would know anything about good gm's?

i think this thread needs to be revived to give the cardinals extra boost they need, because we all know they read this board and their season depends on me willing them to victory as well as this thread getting them to victory as well, plus they need me in st louis in game 5 to say hey, we have to win for this kid. :up:

StlElevation said:
i think this thread needs to be revived to give the cardinals extra boost they need, because we all know they read this board and their season depends on me willing them to victory as well as this thread getting them to victory as well, plus they need me in st louis in game 5 to say hey, we have to win for this kid. :up:

Scott Stapp!

StlElevation said:

a friend of mine at school is from st. louis and during game 4 her dad and her brother were driving to st. louis b/c they had game 5 tickets. when they realized that the cards were going to lose they had to turn around :(.

Back
Top Bottom