Age difference with the tarts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
Birds can answer aswell I guess..

Considering you are in a relationship and you are both legal, what is the biggest Age gap, up and down of your own, you'd be willing to go?

Me, I am 18 now and could probalbly go from 16 to mid thirties in a woman, towards 40 if they are REALLY fit.

Last edited:
My boyfriend of 2+ years is 3 years older and was 2 grades ahead of me and it's never been a problem. I'd never date a guy younger (or shorter) than me, but I'd be willing to go up to 25 (I'm 20).

Mullen4Prez said:
I like 70 year old men they can really move in the sack.

well, duh.

:wink:

I'm 18. I could easily go for someone 30 years older than me. I prefer more mature men in every aspect of the matter, which is probably why I find it so hard to find guys my own age who i'm attracted to.
I agree with LivLuvAndBootlegMusic - I couldn't ever date someone younger than me.

As long as it's legal, I don't care. I was engaged to a guy 13 years older than me. My current boyfriend is 7 years older than me. About a year and a half ago, I had a crush on a guy who was 30 years older than me, and he liked me, but he refused to date me purely because of the age difference. That's lame.

I once went out with someone who was 8 yrs. older than me ...
As for now ... My "Love" as I call him ... is 3 yrs. older than myself.
As for me and my age ... that remains a mystery here at the
Interference forum ... since I'll NEVER reveal it ... NEVER !! :laugh:

Do you talk to people like this in real life, cos if you do you must get in a lot of scraps.

financeguy said:
Do you talk to people like this in real life, cos if you do you must get in a lot of scraps.

Oh yes all the time, I have cuts everywhere. You know what I'm talking about the kinda cuts you get from being in a bush with old men.

Mullen4Prez said:
Oh yes all the time, I have cuts everywhere. You know what I'm talking about the kinda cuts you get from being in a bush with old men.

You're just making stuff up because you're bored because school has finished. I heard you're a swot and love school and you're now very bored.

financeguy said:

You're just making stuff up because you're bored because school has finished. I heard you're a swot and love school and you're now very bored.

Whats wrong with been a swot or a nerd. People like me will be the ones who will be giving jobs to your kids in burger king.

Mullen4Prez said:
Whats wrong with been a swot or a nerd. People like me will be the ones who will be giving jobs to your kids in burger king.

An amusing comment considering my own scholastic background. :lol:

Doubly so given the grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom