After the snow all the colors came out... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishteen said:
Zero, the poem in your journal, holy fuck that is good, and I hate poetry so take that as a huge compliment

That’s the sort of reaction that all writers appreciate.

W.B. Yeats is as they say my bitch. :wink:

Although in all seriousness cheers for having a gander.

youtooellen said:

^^^ ^ Will, I have read many of your poems, and they're all beauties in their own way. But for some reason, this recent piece is very great. probably my favorite piece of yours so far.. :sexywink:

I’m actually considering using it as a centrepiece to a compilation so all of your rather unexpected comments are appreciated.

:sexywink:

Zootlesque said:
VG, what do you think of the serious discussion over at EYKIW?

:uhoh: :wink:

There’s some brilliantly conceived pseudo intellectualism over there with the usual cliques exchanging thinly veiled insults.

Great craic!

:wink:

Zootlesque said:
VG, what do you think of the serious discussion over at EYKIW?

:uhoh: :wink:

I think nothing of it. :wink:

will: it really is one of your best. you've put all your favorite words together in a way that takes effort but can still be appreciated as a concept by us commonfolk.

btw, you really like the word "sate" don't you?

^It's not funny :angry:

I haven't eaten junk food in 2 1/2 weeks and now this stupid biography is making me want some because it's stressing me out...and I won't let my self have any :mad:

ZeroDude said:

There’s some brilliantly conceived pseudo intellectualism over there with the usual cliques exchanging thinly veiled insults.

What a great sentence! :lmao:

You're a word smith! :love:

VertigoGal said:

I think nothing of it. :wink:

will: it really is one of your best. you've put all your favorite words together in a way that takes effort but can still be appreciated as a concept by us commonfolk.

btw, you really like the word "sate" don't you?

I even make a rather blatant in my opinion, self reference within the piece in relation to repetition so I'm quite self knowing in that regards.

Also sate is such a lovely word, it has the same bite of pacify yet it’s far and away more subtle plus so easily used within internal rhyme schemes.

circa1992 said:
I want chocolate so so badly....like it's not even funny :ohmy:

chocolate :drool:
I love white chocolate a bit more though.
especially chocolates with nuts in them..

I love them nuts :drool: :love:

I've never been in the Describe thread during the time that a new one is made :ohmy:

I'm so excited to see this! :hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom