After the snow all the colors came out... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

what's my weakness will? i'd like to know...really :shifty:

These threads with which you weave deceit
Hold all of the answers you may seek!

:wink:

^ Will: :lol:

I find myself very amused by people that are drunk. mainly guys. on my scale of amusement, conversations usually end up going as high as ... ten points.. out of ten...

VertigoGal said:
i even replied :sexywink:

:hyper:

I'm having this vision that you'll be receiving a response sometime soon.. :shifty:

youtooellen said:
^ Will: :lol:

I find myself very amused by people that are drunk. mainly guys. on my scale of amusement, conversations usually end up going as high as ... ten points.. out of ten...

I am here to serve and occasionally please. :wink:

ZeroDude said:

At eighteen, is that even possible!

Quite distasteful I may add!

I guess it isn't possible, damn, you can't joke about things that aren't possible

*throws out all jokes about going faster than the speed of light* :sad: damn laws of physics

VertigoGal said:
getting comments in my journal :drool:

heh...will you might want to check yours :shifty:

I don't think he's actually drunk at the moment.....

:hmm:

As I already stated I'm relatively sober and nowhere near as plastered as I was the night before.

^^ Not many people know this but I am Jesus...................................................................great great great etc grandson of his second cousin twice removed on his mother's sister in law's, cousin's, uncle's, sister's, brother in law's son

It was John who thought to make
A claim so cheaply and so crude,
Yet I’d devise he need revise
He needn’t be so rude!

^ :hmm:

ZD, that piece really spoke to me.. :wink:

btw, that poem in your journal is VERY brilliant. I couldn't help but read it more than 3x over and over again.. :reject:

Irishteen said:
^^ Not many people know this but I am Jesus...................................................................great great great etc grandson of his second cousin twice removed on his mother's sister in law's, cousin's, uncle's, sister's, brother in law's son

Jesus John hold your horse
With hands so firm and true,
For one day that horse may prove
To be a match for you!

youtooellen said:
^ :hmm:

ZD, that piece really spoke to me.. :wink:

btw, that poem in your journal is VERY brilliant. I couldn't help but read it more than 3x over and over again.. :reject:

:lol:

Continue reading it, you may discover some of my more blatant stylistic nuances being used to offset the actual content of the piece.

Thank you, that poem in particular is quite dear to my own personal morality and belief system that I spout so eloquently within my work.

:hug:

^^^^^ Hey Zootles :wave:

^^^ ^ Will, I have read many of your poems, and they're all beauties in their own way. But for some reason, this recent piece is very great. probably my favorite piece of yours so far.. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom