After seven years, I have found a song to replace my least favourite song of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Mario Winans's 'I Don't Want to Know.'

WORST. SONG. EVER.

Yes, even worse than K-Ci and JoJo's 'All My Life.' :|

Someone who lives near me (I can't figure if it's the person below me, a radio in their kitchen, the person two floors down, or a stereo on the back porch of the house behind my flat) plays the song every morning on repeat for an hour straight. Even if I close my window, I can still faintly hear it, and I have come VERY close to jabbing a pen into my ears to end the pain. :crack:

I really intensely dislike contemporary R&B music. Half of these people are just Luther Vandross wannabe's, have no personalities and can't really sing all that well. It's all just bling bling bling bling bling and some hoes on the side (for the majority of the male singers, that is). :rolleyes:

Otis and Marvin are the way R&B should be. I never liked either of them until my wife lent me some of her CDs. excellent stuff. The modern day Bling Blingers are just a waste of frequency on the dial.

:lol:

that song needs to die.

my sister loves it.

last time i was home, she was listening to it, and my mom asked if it was the backstreet boys. if you think about it, they kind of sound the same...really poppy wannabe r&b. :shudder:

*puts hands to his ears*

IdontwannaknowIdontwannaknowIdontwannaknow

*currently listening to the worst record in his collection: Phil Collins with No Jacket Required*

This is also quite some torture. And I'm only at track 2 (with Sussudio being so-so).

:silent:

Marty

HelloAngel said:
I really intensely dislike contemporary R&B music. Half of these people are just Luther Vandross wannabe's, have no personalities and can't really sing all that well. It's all just bling bling bling bling bling and some hoes on the side (for the majority of the male singers, that is). :rolleyes:
I fear even a fair amount of the female singers present it that way

but other than that I agree 100%

actually, i think i still hate sean paul more than this song. i really really really hate sean paul.

HelloAngel said:

My thoughts exactly!

I cant stand anyone like Usher, Nelly, Fifty Cent, Beyonce etc, etc...

In fact anything by these kind of artists makes me want to jab a knife into my eye:mad:

fah said:
I'm not familiar with that song...

Will you sing part of it for me ? :wink:

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
Cuz my heart can't take it anymore
If you're creepin', please don't let it show
Cuz baby, I don't wanna know...

:barf:

That's the chorus. It's pretty much the only song they're playing on the radio right now, and it's making me barmy. meegannie, I am so sorry that you have to be tortured with it every morning :(

IWasBored said:
actually, i think i still hate sean paul more than this song. i really really really hate sean paul.

"I'm still in love... with you boy..."

I hate Sean Paul too, that song is in my head... over and over again :crack:

all sean paul's crap sounds the same too, so all that crap blends together and you feel like sticking your head into a food processor.

i was home for a while today...my sister was singing the evil song the entire time. the only reason she's still alive is because i didn't have time to kill her :|

Eamon's song "**** It" or whatever it's called. It was like some disease or noxious gas which followed me everywhere when it first came out and then I got that not knowing if it was familiar or actually growing on me, but I have come to the conclusion that any song with lyrics as profound as that is a crime. A damn crime.

:grumpy:

I heard that one yesterday

the lyrics are about as clever as the music that accompanies it

U2girl02 said:

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
Cuz my heart can't take it anymore
If you're creepin', please don't let it show
Cuz baby, I don't wanna know...

:barf:

That's the chorus. It's pretty much the only song they're playing on the radio right now, and it's making me barmy. meegannie, I am so sorry that you have to be tortured with it every morning :(

That was plenty - thanks :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom