AFI's new album, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear everyone,

Yes, I know you all want to see this thread come back like you want a hole in the head, but that's too bad. I have AFI news, and I'd feel like I did some kind of injustice for not sharing.

Nitro Records is releasing an AFI compilation tomorrow (and the band isnt exactly 'happy' about it), it's more or less a retrospective of their work before Sing the Sorrow. I think it's good for anyone who doesnt really have their earlier stuff. It contains best of's and rarities.

g52982wlktv.jpg

1. The Lost Souls
2. The Days Of The Phoenix
3. A Winter's Tale
4. Totalimmortal
5. Fall Children
6. The Prayer Position
7. God Called In Sick Today
8. Lower It
9. A Single Second
10. Third Season
11. He Who Laughs Last
12. I Wanna Get A Mohawk
13. Perfect Fit
14. Rolling Balls
15. Who Said You Could Touch Me?

AFI best of's and rarities? I'm in there like swimwear.

:wink:

I agree, UL. It's cool to start getting new stuff from folks who've been gone a little while (AFI, Idlewild, Manic Street Preachers, Tori Amos, and U2 of course!). :up:

OK, I'm lazy.... but what the hell does AFI stand for? I know what AOF is (great band, btw), but not AFI.

Jack In The Box said:
since I don't have any AFI album, maybe I'll buy this new compilation :hmm:

I would REALLY recommend you pick up Sing the Sorrow, too (or even instead of this one). It's what made me fall in love with AFI, and I think it's a good introduction to the band. :heart:

Thank you for recommendation :up: , I just wait that 'Once More With Feeling' is released in my country (because isn't here yet) to buy some good albums :sexywink:

It hasn't been released here yet, either. But I am definitely ready for it... :drool:

Have you heard "Twenty Years" yet? :drool:

Buying AFI and Placebo records on the same day also = :drool:

yes! I like 'Twenty years', and my sister liked it too, she's digging into Placebo :shifty:

u2popmofo said:
You've got mail, goth-tastic mail.

This is going straight onto the iPod!
(DEVO does the original? Really? That sounds weird. :scratch: )
I absolutely LOVE this version! :drool: Goth-tastic indeed!!!
Thanks for sending it!!

*reaches for her black eyeliner*

*rocking out to it right now*

I like this better than the NIN version. AFI are so good. I'm ready for the new album. I'm ready for the side project. I WANT NEW AFI!!!!!

HeartlandGirl said:
*rocking out to it right now*

I like this better than the NIN version. AFI are so good. I'm ready for the new album. I'm ready for the side project. I WANT NEW AFI!!!!!

I agree with everything you said here. I never have gotten that into NIN, but I really havent listened to them that much. That being said, I definitely enjoy this cover more than the original, and I definitely want a new album or side project or both!!!

I want the album more, but I'm more intrigued by the side project.

And yeah, I listened to a NIN album once to give them a try. They never did it for me, though 'Tapeworm' is a worthy tune.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom