advice on personalised number plates - please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
In a couple of weeks i will be getting a new car. and thought I may get personalised number plates. I would like it to be U2 related, but not something as obvious as BONO, although that was my first thought.
Any ideas?
I am at a loss, but i would like something only devoted U2 fans would get - 5 or 6 letters max.

thanks
Pamela

Just don't get this:

assorgy.jpg

You vould get one like

LEBA1 like Pleba without the P! :lol:

or 1lvBno- i love bono

:lol:

hello pamela

I don't have anything constructive to add...it's a bit like naming a baby, so many good ones to choose from.
Dis u see my blurb about "rego plate lotto"? they are up to the Z's in the free plates. I was hoping, just got the notification to collect them. They very kindly
REMADE MY OLD PLATES!!
I didn't know they did that.
I see a Raymond E Fiest connection in the letters I have, so that is cool.
Enjoy the new wheels. I have been looking at cars lately, my son wants/needs one. I am seriously thinking ( except the sand here really wears out the chains and sprockets quickly) of going back to a bike. I realise now I only have one child really to transport and actually I spend a lot of time on my own. I have always said when the boys grew up I'd like to tour on a bike, if our old backs can take the jarring. So I'm secretly looking at bikes too. They are certainly more economical on fuel. It is nearly a $1 a litre again here. Fair enough I reckon, rotten stuff, that I need so much of.
sorry car rave....they have just been on my mind lately.
Tell us what you decide on
and cheers 2 you in the mountains. summer holiday soon...woohooo:wave:

Back
Top Bottom