Admit it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own two Linkin Park albums, but I've never listened to them. Just took the singles I liked...which I never listen to. :tongue:

I don't know why I bothered to buy the second one. :shrug:

Third Eye Blind and Goo Goo Dolls. I hate everything about them except for their songs.

Norah Jones- have a couple of her CD's.I saw her in concert too and her voice is even better live. It's not as if I listen to her all the time anymore but I do like her voice.

I like some Christina songs, don't own any of her CD's

I bought the last American Idol CD and listened to it almost every day for about three weeks on my walks

I don't feel guilty about liking Christina Aguilera.

I do, however, feel guilty about owning greatest hits CDs by Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys, and my Clay Aiken CD.

But officially, I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. :wink:

I have the song Buffalo Bill does the "tuck dance" to in Silence of the Lambs on my pod.

I'm going to check myself into some heavy therapy right now, maybe I'll call my analrapist.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I have the song Buffalo Bill does the "tuck dance" to in Silence of the Lambs on my pod.

I'm going to check myself into some heavy therapy right now, maybe I'll call my analrapist.

I've had that song since the early 90's.
On CD.

Goodbye horses, I'm falling over you!
You-who-hoo!

Yes, I'm serious and yes I bought it because of Jame Gumb.

Ooh, I have another one.

The All-American Rejects, which I have only because I have HUGE LOVE for "Move Along."

I'm so emo.

:reject:

Hummm well, let's see...

1) I own Britney's Greatest Hits and I really enjoy it because I get happy for knowing all those songs that were real hits and that remember me younger times.

2) I have Aguilera's "Stripped" and I like it. It's a good pop album.

3) I used to vibe under Jennifer Lopez's J-Lo at the time!

4) I have tones of burned cd's full of the songs that are hits at the time (tones of hiphop, trashy pop music, whatever...)

5) No Doubt's Best Of, Cher's "Believe", a Roxette compilation, few Mariah Carey albums. I like them...

6) There's a genre of portuguese popular music - usually named "Pimba music" - that is veeeery moked and despized for being considered crappy, veeery bad lyrics/themes and basic instrumentals. This kind of music is almost always very dancy and it is aired in popular local parties and holidays in Portugal, and well... I admit that I like to dance to it, like all the people does (despite telling thay hate that) and sing those songs... LOL

7 (at last...) I became an hardcore fan of Madonna before turning in a U2 fan... and I'm still a Madonna fan!

Vanilla Ice, yep, yep, I'm coming hard like a rhino
Intoxicating so you stagger like a wino
So punks stop trying and girl stop cryin'
Vanilla Ice is sellin' and you people are buyin'

It's so bad it's good. I used to have the CD but I finally wised up and threw it out. (The CD wasn't new when I bought it...)

I like Kelly Clarkson's music but I haven't bought any of it. Yet. Maybe when I find it at a used CD store or something.

I really don't think that having something or being a fan of Christina Aguilera, No Doubt or MAddona is bad...

all 3 are AMAZING artists... especially Christina :drool: and Madonna

and Coldplay IS good

now... Cher?... Britney?... emo-bands?

I guess I can say I really want that Blink 182 live cd.... but they were good... Adam's Song is AMAZING

Back
Top Bottom