Admit it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Culture Club from back in the day :shrug:

Hell, yes! Boy George is incredibly underrated as a singer. He sang on one of the tracks on the latest CD by Antony and the Johnsons. :heart:

I also like George Michael. I just bought Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1.

IWasBored said:
:lol:

and you made fun of me for (actually, a number of things)!

i've got a bunch of things i'm supposed to call guilty pleasures. five for fighting "100 years," a couple fall out boy songs, and shitty late 90s mainstream pop/rock, i guess.

I'll admit my thing for My Chemical Romance is embarrassing, but you actually like a couple of Fall Out Boy songs?

Wow.

WOW.

I'm speechless, IWB :tsk:

Grrrreat thread.

I'm huge into John Denver. When young, I collected the Village People. Pretty much love disco.

Love soundtracks, esp. for 70s musicals like Hair and JCS. Also Rocky Horror and Rent.

After hearing all the comparison to the new Killers disc, I broke down and bought a Meatloaf record.

Queen Bee said:

I'll admit my thing for My Chemical Romance is embarrassing, but you actually like a couple of Fall Out Boy songs?

Wow.

WOW.

I'm speechless, IWB :tsk:

yeah, like 2 songs.

goth emo is worse than flat-out emo. i still win. although now that i think about it, i have no idea what fall out boy look like. they could very well be goth emo for all i know. :hmm:

I unashamedly really like My Chemical Romance. It's not whiney "I love this girl who doesn't love me" emo, it's "You killed me, so I'm coming back from the grave to kill you" goth shit :drool: It's so preoccupied with death, I love it.

I also like listening to slutty Britney Spears songs :drool: And I like Madonna because my brother's obsessed with her, and so I've been exposed to her music for a long time.

And I like Evanescence and Linkin Park because I need ANGRY music sometimes.

VintagePunk said:
Probably the worst reflection on me of all - many of the artists mentioned in this thread are pleasures for me, but I don't feel guilty about them, at all. :lol:

Same here

VertigoGal said:
I'm a sucker for late 90s radio poprock. Save Tonight by Eagle Eyed Cherry, Here's to the Night by Eve 6, Hands by Jewel, Graduation Song by Vitamin C (yes I just said that). Old stuff by Matchbox 20, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day.

Nostalgia purposes, makes me feel like a little kid again :love:

:wink:

Savage Garden.......
in particular I loved their first album...

Ok so I own all of savage garden's stuff but haven't got their greatest hits. Plus I love that stuff from the late 90's 97-99. Alternative Pop stuff especially but I haven't always considered them guilty pleasures. When I was a tween I liked the bubble gum pop of N'sync and Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears, but I seemed to have grown out of them.

Back
Top Bottom