Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Otira tunnel twice in one day, bitch.

Paraparaumu to Wellington and return. Repeatedly.

The amount of tunnels between Paekakariki and Muri is quite remarkable. They're very tight, narrow tunnels too. Otira is rather wide by New Zealand standards.

What are we starting with, 1,000 points?

I'd still score a 19.

:laugh:

How much will "Have you posted over 20,000 times in the Superthreads?" be worth?

Or for Ian and Vazza, "Are over three quarters of your total posts in Superthreads?"

-have you replied in superthread while under the influence of:
-wine
-whine
-another person

have you consumed at least 1 bottle of plonk while in superthread?
was it cheap? deduct more
was it premium? deduct even more and slap yourself

-wine
-whine
-another person

I'm so going to be 0% and slapped, aren't I?

I've got a busy day tomorrow. You know me, Howard Moon: Man About Town. Anyway, see you guys, later. :wave:

-wine
-whine
-another person

:ohmy: Are you stalking me?

OK, if we're going to do a Superthread Purity Test, let's do it properly. How much of the original test do we want to keep, and how much should be tossed out? And how much "normal" stuff do we want versus Superthread-specific nerdy shit?

:ohmy: Are you stalking me?

:lmao: no, us folk obviously have great taste.

that casserole i made the other night celled for awful white wine to be added to it, which i did, liberally, and when we sat down to eat i thought 'may as well.. chin, chin' and nearly jumped out of my seat when i realised how great it was. i googled it later and moss bros semillon seems to be a very highly regarded wine! luckily, we've got another 11 bottles of it. and a whole case of some priest wine from some valley in the arse end of aus.
:up:

OK, if we're going to do a Superthread Purity Test, let's do it properly. How much of the original test do we want to keep, and how much should be tossed out? And how much "normal" stuff do we want versus Superthread-specific nerdy shit?

:yikes: Those questions are like a test! I feel I have to submit a 1000 word essay to answer it!! :giggle:

Sex.
Drugs.
Rock & Roll.
Powerjuice.
Superwin.

Nuff said :rockon:

i vote remove the sex bits. :shrug:
alcohol is a thumbs up. unique stuff to each of us would be good, and funny to see if anyone else can confess to certain things. or we can merge them. such as 'ever had sex while drunk on a train?'

ya know.. :shifty:

:lmao: no, us folk obviously have great taste.

that casserole i made the other night celled for awful white wine to be added to it, which i did, liberally, and when we sat down to eat i thought 'may as well.. chin, chin' and nearly jumped out of my seat when i realised how great it was. i googled it later and moss bros semillon seems to be a very highly regarded wine! luckily, we've got another 11 bottles of it. and a whole case of some priest wine from some valley in the arse end of aus.
:up:

If you need help drinking it....*coughcough* :shifty:

I make a wicked lasagne that has red wine in it. I make sure it has plenty :yes: :drool:....kids wonder why they aren't allowed to eat Mummy's special lasagne....:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom