Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still funny out of context.

Thanks. I am at my best when saying things out of context:

I still can't believe those are Christmas lights. Does it come with her magazine subscription?

I'm still waiting for the Axver-Nearby Train sextape. I will take that pity with pride.

Actually, there is a video of me saying "oh god" with a steam train coming.

But that's because the fucker had changed tracks and rather than being at a comfortable distance, was about to charge within about 20cm of me.

Ashley will be home from the Tom Petty concert in Chicago. Then shell take the computer from me. Then Ill disappear for days again.

:sad:

We'll have to tell her to let you on occasionally!

Also, don't worry. I don't get this Sprunk stuff either. I must've missed something somewhere along the way.

these guys wont know what's hit them!!!

we're speaking the truth, lemonmac. ax and i's stories are extremely tame in comparison.

:laugh:

Actually, seriously, I was thinking you and I should head down to Geelong and meet up with them for lunch or something. I'm bored as all hell right now.

what i find the most perplexing about that test is how it is mostly questions pertaining to sex...and it's as if sex and drugs are really the only things that can tarnish you

We should write our own Superthread Purity Test.

:sad:

We'll have to tell her to let you on occasionally!

Also, don't worry. I don't get this Sprunk stuff either. I must've missed something somewhere along the way.

Thanks that would mean a lot. Then I could check my myspace more than once every other weekend.

Yeah I was just wondering. I like to ask questions. But people end up just thinking Im a dumb blonde. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom