Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lol. For once somebody has made me feel proud of all the mistakes ive made. :lol:

See, some of us, i.e. myself, pretty much haven't lived.

Though my library purity score would be pretty low! Mmm, all those cataloguing systems and databases! :happy:

... yeah.

:hug:

as i've said before, there's only two things on that list that i haven't done that i wouldn't mind doing. and neither is sex-related. so there.

I saw 2-3 things I'd maybe do, and they were sex related, I think. :) The drug stuff will of course never happen, no interest. And my name aint Pedokiss, so that rules some illegal shiznit out.

:hug:

as i've said before, there's only two things on that list that i haven't done that i wouldn't mind doing. and neither is sex-related. so there.

There's plenty I would like to do, but they all require a girlfriend. The idea of me having a girlfriend is almost comical, I'm sure.

I thought you had one now....the girl who likes trains, too? Just platonic?

:lol: Yeah, we're just friends. I honestly can't really see her and I in a relationship. Certainly not anything long term, and I wouldn't want a short term kind of relationship to mess up what is quite a good friendship.

I stand corrected...I looked, and there are at least 5 things I'd do that I've not done....so, theoretical NSW could drop to the 40's. I'll keep you all updated.

Sprunk.

:lol: Yeah, we're just friends. I honestly can't really see her and I in a relationship. Certainly not anything long term, and I wouldn't want a short term kind of relationship to mess up what is quite a good friendship.

Care to share what you think prevents you two from becoming more than friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom