Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot need to start an 83% Club.

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Axver: 69%
Its Britastic!: 68%
bono_man2002: 62%
DreamOutLoud13: 61%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
liamcool: 50%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
cinnaminson: 33% (?)
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
mysterious_jen: 19%

I lied on some of mine cause I thought Ash was gonna be able to see my answers. :lol:

Dear metal bands,

Having a bagpipes intro before reverting to just run-of-the-mill black metal does not make you a progressive or innovative metal band. It makes you look like you wish you were different, but really just aren't that original.

Please stop being boring and cliche.

Regards,
Ax

Then take the test, my good man.

Anna needs to take the test and post her score too, to be a true Superthreader!

I did it when I first stumbled in here, as you'd kindly posted it then, too. I cannot recall what I was back then but I'm now 34% pure. I'm sure I was in the low 50s first time because I seemed to be average, but I can't recall. I didn't think to save it anywhere, lol.

Ah, that's Paul Roos. He's the coach of the footy team I support. He's been everyone from jesus (I cannot capitalise such a poor mspaint jesus) to Richard Nixon's head a'la Futurama. He's kind of like this thread: who next?

:hmm:

It might be time to dig him back out. He disappeared in the forum change, but I wasn't around for weeks here to notice and save him :lol:

bring him back!

I did it when I first stumbled in here, as you'd kindly posted it then, too. I cannot recall what I was back then but I'm now 34% pure. I'm sure I was in the low 50s first time because I seemed to be average, but I can't recall. I didn't think to save it anywhere, lol.

Ah, yeah, I thought you'd done it. I unfortunately lost the file with everybody's scores, so I hadn't added a number of people. But I found the file again a few days ago, hurrah. Well, consider yourself now added to our list!

i'm less pure than you. how does that work?

Do you want to put the list up with the post stats? Here it is with the two latest additions:

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Axver: 69%
Its Britastic!: 68%
bono_man2002: 62%
DreamOutLoud13: 61%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
No Spoken Words: 52%
liamcool: 50%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson: 33% (?)
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
mysterious_jen: 19%

Haha. I'm not one of his droogs.

And, I doubt it will go much lower, really. Most of the things I've not done pertain to drugs or stuff I will likely not do....there's a little room to drop, but not a lot.

Yeah, I don't think I could get much below 40% personally. I think hypothetical Axver is 42% pure. The drug stuff doesn't interest me, and I'm not exactly going to do any of the illegal stuff.

Actually, I don't disagree. That sounds about right to me.

I intend to drop about that 30 in the next 3-5 years, if possible.

Honestly, there's not much on the list that I've not done that I want to do. There might be a few things that I'd not mind occurring, but, basically, that score is not gonna drop too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom