Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YLB: I am enjoying having a Go! Team track thanks to you. It turns out their one of College Girl's favorite bands, and Huddle Formation is one of her ten favorite songs. Worked out well.

Ax, I was going through some old vinyls from my 'youth' the other day (think 80's)...anyway one compilation album was called "TrackMan".....I thought of you....:love:

YLB: I am enjoying having a Go! Team track thanks to you. It turns out their one of College Girl's favorite bands, and Huddle Formation is one of her ten favorite songs. Worked out well.

I enjoy both of their albums very much. The second seems a lot weaker because it's essentially the same as their first, but the songs remain of the highest quality.

Nice!

Some make beauty and art, I make lists set to banging, tongue placed firmly in cheek.

Ax, I was going through some old vinyls from my 'youth' the other day (think 80's)...anyway one compilation album was called "TrackMan".....I thought of you....:love:

:laugh:

I keep on thinking of putting together a compilation of songs that can in any vague way be related back to trains ...

:wave: I'm off to the rugby photos now. If I come back all deliriously happy, slap me and tell me to go and pick up my kids. The tantrums they've been throwing the last two hours are going to make me :crack:

I fuckin' love Miami.

The song.

I've always loved it.

I am not ashamed to admit it.

There.

I feel.. cleansed somehow.

--

Ax, you should check out a folk artist called Fred Eaglesmith. He has an entire album called "I Like Trains"

Ax, you should check out a folk artist called Fred Eaglesmith. He has an entire album called "I Like Trains"

Ha, awesome.

There's actually a band from England called I Like Trains. iLiKETRAiNS, to use their pretentious spelling. Shame they aren't that good.

Fucking hell. I'm going to become a plumber. No more law for me. :crack: Over $9k for a sewerage connection. Sydney Water are hopefully going to pony up some of this, but fuck me! I'll crawl around in dirty pipes for that kind of coin. I'm cheap.

lol, you wear jackets in the house?

I'm wearing this one right now (I swear it's dark blue but I'm told it's actually dark grey), because I'd be too cold in just my t-shirt. I suppose I could wear a sweatshirt, but that'd be warmer still and I don't need to be that warm.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom