Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine it now

*Day 1* This album is amazing!!!!!!
*Day 14* this album sux!!!!!!U2 sux!!!!!!!they sold out!!!!!
*Day 35* What they didn't play Acrobat they suck!!! I'm not gonna go see them live because they suck so much!
*Day 50* U2 sux but I bought tickets for a dozen shows because...

What, you think it'll take that long to get from "this album is amazing!!!!!" to "this album sux!!!!!!" :wink:

I'll probably stay in here to discuss the new album for the most part. I participated in all the discussion/argument in WTAHNN last time and I just don't think it's for me this time. Too many confrontations and shit, especially as I'm not into the band as much as I was last time.

I actually think the tour won't have an effect on the ST. What will have an effect on the ST will be the busyness of senior year for the Three Musketeers.

I actually think the tour won't have an effect on the ST. What will have an effect on the ST will be the busyness of senior year for the Three Musketeers.

Well, I'll still be around because...you know.

My posting will likely slow down later this month though. Probably from now until the start of DI5, really.

And Honours year for me. I'm going to have to develop a good work ethic, or else there will be more, longer hiatuses. Hiati?

Hey Anna! :wave:

How's things? You missed some sweet level crossing photos in yesterday's thread. :wink:

I'm expecting I'll make an attempt at taking the third and final year of Uni seriously. So that may slow me down a bit.

I don't know about your degree, but second and third year in History and PolSci are effectively the same. There is actually no progression in difficulty. It's driving me mad.

Hey Anna! :wave:

How's things? You missed some sweet level crossing photos in yesterday's thread. :wink:

Ax! How goes? Level crossings :drool: If I was an Heidelburg school painter, that's all I'd paint. How awesome would that be. Or maybe it wouldn't be, according to some others in this thread! Ah well. Some of us have taste! :D

My posting rate is high right now because all my friends are either at baseball tournaments or down the shore. So, I'm just chillin'.

Ax! How goes? Level crossings :drool: If I was an Heidelburg school painter, that's all I'd paint. How awesome would that be. Or maybe it wouldn't be, according to some others in this thread! Ah well. Some of us have taste! :D

:laugh: I'd think that would be rockin'. I figured you'd especially like this picture. Arden Street used to be crossed by four tracks - two for the Upfield line, and two for sidings. The sidings are now disused but the rails remain in the road surface. So the sign warning of the Upfield crossing is actually on the tracks!

s640x480

Is it wrong that at 4.35pm on a Thursday afternoon, I'm fantasizing about getting :drunk:?

See, I'm just looking forward to the rugby on the weekend as a chance to get plonked. Need to go out and buy some more wine and cheese, too.

See, I'm just looking forward to the rugby on the weekend as a chance to get plonked. Need to go out and buy some more wine and cheese, too.

I'm in the middle of an absolute HELL afternoon with my kids. They are all tired, and nasty little vermins :yikes: And we have rugby photos in 20 minutes :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom