Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And our 4th outfielder Brian Anderson just hit a two-run double off C.C. Sabathia to take the lead in the 7th....

EeeeeeeeYesssss!!!!

Phanan, when do you plan on starting your listening to DI lists? Do you get the sneak previews or just wait till it starts?

I'm imagining it's the latter since you're running Retro Island.

Phanan, when do you plan on starting your listening to DI lists? Do you get the sneak previews or just wait till it starts?

I'm imagining it's the latter since you're running Retro Island.

Yeah, with Retro Island, I'll be waiting until after that. The way I see it, we'll breeze through Retro and it will take us right up to the signup thread for DI5. I'll probably start listening then.

Remember, 1/2 my family love the Red Sox...I love them anyway. I cannot hold that sort of birth defect against them. :)

You just do a good job of being a nice combo of funny, interesting and knowledgeable without being abrasive.

Well, you're certainly the best Yankees fan I've ever encountered, if that means anything.

Red Sox fans and Yankees fans, sharing the love. It brings a tear to my eye.

:hi5:

Well, my father's working late on his computer, so I can't search for Marquee Moon. I'm kind of feeling like re-listening to album's tonight anyway. Should I running diary some old favorites?

You're up early. :wink:

:laugh: I set my alarm for midday, but as soon as it went off, I just whacked it and slept for another hour.

Tonight, I am not staying up past 2:30am. This last couple of weeks has been madness.

Hi folks. :wave:

God, I need to stop staying up so late.

Trust me when you wake up and realise it's 4pm, then it's time to start thinking that :wink:

And do you guys ever stop talking about the DI in here, it seems to cause all the fights that go on too...

Well, my father's working late on his computer, so I can't search for Marquee Moon. I'm kind of feeling like re-listening to album's tonight anyway. Should I running diary some old favorites?

Sounds like a good idea.

I should do a running diary of something as well. I've plenty to listen to. I'm just not sure what.

Dear Melbourne,

Stop being so overcast. I'd like to go out and do some photography, and overcast conditions just aren't that great. It'd be one thing if it were actually raining, since it's so parched here that we could really use the water, but nooo, it's just been dull and cloudy for much of the last month. Bah.

Not as much love as usual,
Ax

First album for tonight: The Rising - Bruce Springsteen.

Lonesome Day is an underrated Bruce song on that album. I actually listened to that song earlier today.

I really like The Rising as an album overall. I think it might be his best album in the last 20 years.

Axver before you start complaining about weather, come to Ireland. Last summer it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! and this summer it's been overcast, raining and below 20. Your weather is probably paradise to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom