Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin Grady Sizemore needs to stop killing us.

I hate that guy. He's a hell of a major league baseball player AND he's handsome. The bastard.

you've got a college girl now, playa-fan?

We're getting older everyday, Mia. Time passes by us. And things change. One of those things is our education. She graduated from high school and, as many high school graduates do, is going to college. Similarly, I finished junior year and will now enter senior year. It's a flow*. It's a movement. It's time. The time is gone and the song is over. And, looking back, I thought I had something more to say. But it is what it is.

Good, that's the first step.

In the plus column:

He is also THE AMENDMENT

His Father is THE EXCEPTION

He is also THE HISTORIAN and THE LIBRARIAN

And you are an insanely high powered executive.

And we both root for the Philadelphia 76ers.

We're getting older everyday, Mia. Time passes by us. And things change. One of those things is our education. She graduated from high school and, as many high school graduates do, is going to college. Similarly, I finished junior year and will now enter senior year. It's a flow*. It's a movement. It's time. The time is gone and the song is over. And, looking back, I thought I had something more to say. But it is what it is.

Time is but an abstract concept created by carbon-based lifeforms to monitor their ongoing decay. The only time that truly matters is No Pants O'Clock.

The Phillies have a very good bullpen this year with the back-end trio of J.C. Romero, Chad Durbin, and Brad Lidge. Pretty surprising.

Joe Morgan, hall-of-famer Joe Morgan, just this past Sunday said that the 2008 White Sox have "the best bullpen he's ever seen"

And he didn't just say it once, he repeated it throughout the night.

Now I like to exaggerate myself but that might be pushin it a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom