Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect your postwhoring numbers to rise dramatically then. :wink:

Oh my god. Someone please shoot me if you see me posting for days on end. I need to do vacation-type things at least SOME of the time next week!

I have books to read, sun to sit in, restaurants to eat and drink at, and mini road trips to take!

:hyper:

Oh my god. Someone please shoot me if you see me posting for days on end. I need to do vacation-type things at least SOME of the time next week!

I have books to read, sun to sit in, restaurants to eat and drink at, and mini road trips to take!

:hyper:

Yes, you do. I was in NYC for 5 days and did not post here once during that trip.

Go live, you dork.

The plus side to having seats, I think this is one of the only concerts I've been to where I could just calmly walk around and see what's up.

Anyone up for a set list party :wink:

Well I'm as far away from the stage as I would've been had I bought the cheaper ticket, BUT I'm not as high up, so def. Plus

Oh god the seat next to me has arrived, some preppy chick here with her boyfriend, and she fclearly does not want to be here, or sitting next to me, can't tell

I need to pay attention to these superthreads more. I just spent the last 1/2 hour reading a pretty interesting melodrama that debuted last night. Casting was a bit predictable in some respects, though.

I need to pay attention to these superthreads more. I just spent the last 1/2 hour reading a pretty interesting melodrama that debuted last night. Casting was a bit predictable in some respects, though.

I am happy to say no more of that from me. Diemen, I think you are a really good person. I want to say I'm sorry that I don't listen to you more. You are very wise. I hope I can fix your impression of me some day. :)

Oh my God if this girl doesn't shut up "and then rob was like...and ellen was like, yeah well, and I was like shut up you're a stupid boy."

15 more minutes til steve winwood :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom