Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't done anything to me. :hug: See I was going to list everyone in the Superthread to make my point. I just got lazy at the end and stopped. You have been nothing but nice to me. :)

Thanks for clarifying that :)
I understand yesterday was hard from everyone after reading back through it all, but just remember to not let laziness take over, or you could inadvertantly hurt people :hug:

No harm done.

I'm looking forward to seeing what today brings - sun is shining here for once!! :rockon:

Thanks for clarifying that :)
I understand yesterday was hard from everyone after reading back through it all, but just remember to not let laziness take over, or you could inadvertantly hurt people :hug:

No harm done.

I'm looking forward to seeing what today brings - sun is shining here for once!! :rockon:

You're right. In the moment you sometimes don't think about the inadvertant consequences. I hope you have a great day. :hug:

Or scaly. :hmm:

Mogwai?

mogwai_tv.jpg

Furby?

RockStarFurbyOrange1a.jpg

I always got Gremlins and Goonies confused when they first came out.

Easy to mistake because of the Spielberg-Corey Feldman connection.

I'll never forget seeing The Feldman at a Magic-Heat game once. Blonde on one arm, brunette on the other... wearing this crushed velvet suit and Bono-esque shades. It shattered the Unintentional Comedy Scale. Bill Simmons would be amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom