Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good-a morning! It's a-me, Mario!!!

super_mario_revolution.jpg

GAF!

Dude, after our Girls Aloud karaoke conversation the other day, I found a boatload of karaoke MP3s on Amazon (Girls Aloud, Kylie Minogue, all the stuff I love but can never find at karaoke). I shall be buying, downloading and burning to disc ASAP. Score!

:wink:

:reject:

GAF!

Dude, after our Girls Aloud karaoke conversation the other day, I found a boatload of karaoke MP3s on Amazon (Girls Aloud, Kylie Minogue, all the stuff I love but can never find at karaoke). I shall be buying, downloading and burning to disc ASAP. Score!

:wink:

:reject:

Nice!!! That is awesome. So you can just take the disc and slip it to your local karaoke bar DJ dude and you will be set?

Did you find any Sugababes too? I've been into them lately. Specifically the song 'About You now'

I'm pretty sure it's just audio-only, since it's just an MP3 track. I did find some actual karaoke discs online, but they're kind of pricey, and they didn't have any only-Girls-Aloud ones. The ones I found were lumped together with Sugababes and Atomic Kitten.

They did have a lot of Sugababes as well on Amazon. They have a few songs I REALLY like, but overall I don't like them nearly as much as some of my other pop faves.

I actually have a karaoke DVD ... for ABBA. It's awesome. The videos they made for it or horrific, as only karaoke videos can be. I've never taken it to a karaoke bar, but sometimes I'll sing it around my living room for fun.

my wallet's in my car which is at Quiznos,

Brittany is at Quiznos

But she said I have to wait a few minutes

I'm pretty sure it's just audio-only, since it's just an MP3 track. I did find some actual karaoke discs online, but they're kind of pricey, and they didn't have any only-Girls-Aloud ones. The ones I found were lumped together with Sugababes and Atomic Kitten.

They did have a lot of Sugababes as well on Amazon. They have a few songs I REALLY like, but overall I don't like them nearly as much as some of my other pop faves.

Oh, Sugababes will never surpass the Aloud as my pop favorites but I like them.

The only Atomic Kitten songs I know are Whole Again (which I love) and their cover of the Bangles Eternal Flame (which I also love)

Also, Atomic Kitten is a cool name.

The main message you guys have been sending me is shut up and listen. Well I have listened. You are all right. The real me is the guy who tries to make people happy and be there for them. You have seen too much of the other stuff. I'm sorry for that.

No more. I am drawing a line in the sand. From now on you will only see the real Screwtape. I know I can never escape the past but I can make a better future. I will try my best to win back the people who I have lost.

BoMac wanted me to practice what I preach. What follows from now on is just that. I'm starting over. No more hurt only love and friendship. You don't have to believe me. It is my responsibility to earn you all back. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom