Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boss sounds unpleasant.

She's really nice usually, and I'm sure at the moment I'm jut upset that I missed work, and now I'm getting yelled at about it, because really it is my fault, I'm just pissed becasue of the lack of communication, and because she didn't believe me when I told her that Jessica still told me, after Rupal left on Thursday, that I was still closing on Wednesday (Today)

Oddly appropriate title for this thread.

I was thinking of doing Pacific Ocean or Lake Placid to move things on to more peaceful places. Then Bonnie was around and I think she's wanted to use this location for a while.

Well, thanks to that shit way of starting the day :)

I'm gonna be around for a bit, but probably not posting for a while.

:hug: Ashley. Shame you aren't a train/tram/plane fan, or you could look through the second half of the last thread to be really cheered up. :wink:

When I wiped the hard drive on this computer, I'm quite sure that I lost everything pertaining to the Fake List, so I have some searching to do in the old superthreads. :angry:

My checkbook is 58 cents off. :tsk:

onozomg.gif

:lol:

i know rite?

I'm not going to tear my hair out about 58 cents. ... but it does bug me that I can't figure it out. Oh well. 58 cents isn't going to put me in the poorhouse.

When I wiped the hard drive on this computer, I'm quite sure that I lost everything pertaining to the Fake List, so I have some searching to do in the old superthreads. :angry:

Oh, lame. :down:

Good luck with finding that stuff.

You know, I was surprised this came up, since I'd actually been meaning to ask you for a few days if the Fake List was even still happening.

Oh, lame. :down:

Good luck with finding that stuff.

You know, I was surprised this came up, since I'd actually been meaning to ask you for a few days if the Fake List was even still happening.

I found the band names, and I'm searching for the fake track listing. I'm pretty sure they're in the same thread. :hmm: It was also the same thread where Mia's drunk posting became a popular trend.

The reason the Fake List was put off was because I was 100% sure if Phanan would even approve of it. Now that he has, I can throw myself into the project without worrying about the rug getting pulled out from under me at the last second.

I found the band names, and I'm searching for the fake track listing. I'm pretty sure they're in the same thread. :hmm: It was also the same thread where Mia's drunk posting became a popular trend.

The reason the Fake List was put off was because I was 100% sure if Phanan would even approve of it. Now that he has, I can throw myself into the project without worrying about the rug getting pulled out from under me at the last second.

Ha, which thread is that? Memories ...

Ah, right, fair enough. Though you know I would've thrown a shitfit and forced the tracklist in. :wink: Still in two minds about whether or not to go premium again, and whether I want to return to running the tournaments. But especially if a U2 Live Survivor is done, I think it'll be essential as I'm the one who's planned out how that would work, and it's damn complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom