Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys ever wonder if you decided to commit suicide by jumping off of a tall bridge or building what would you think on your way down...

The thoughts of the sperm whale falling to Magrathea in The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

Did somebody say boobies?

399px-Blue-footed_Booby_%28Sula_nebouxii%29_-one_leg_raised.jpg

How about some great tits?

Great_Tit_C.jpg

Do you guys ever wonder if you decided to commit suicide by jumping off of a tall bridge or building what would you think on your way down...

:ohmy: Apart from this question making me remember the image of the jumpers on 9/11 :sad:, my biggest fear is that my only thought would be "Fuck! I've changed my mind!"....and I don't mean that to be funny....:sigh:

Hey y'all, what's shaking?

My boobies!! :yippie:

I use both

Both cocks? Both balls or both wrists? And can your wrists hold your cock and balls, or are your hands better for that job?? :giggle:

:bow: To Vodka and all it's glory :drool:

:ohmy: Apart from this question making me remember the image of the jumpers on 9/11 :sad:, my biggest fear is that my only thought would be "Fuck! I've changed my mind!"....and I don't mean that to be funny....:sigh:

yeah Me too. Like you have no control and you just want to scream and stop it but you cant because your already on your way down and you know whats coming and theres absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom