Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing this one right now (I swear it's dark blue but I'm told it's actually dark grey), because I'd be too cold in just my t-shirt. I suppose I could wear a sweatshirt, but that'd be warmer still and I don't need to be that warm.

s640x480

You have a distinct Adam look in this photo :up:

Break your little brother. :wink:

Ohh I cant do that.

Me and Ash were takin it to best buy to get it fixed (it wouldnt charge) And Ben didnt want to come to Best Buy with us so He picked it up and threw it at my car door. (so not only does he hurt my laptop but also my car) So they got it working and they turned it on and the screen was all colorful lines.

Monday was a sad day :sad:

I'm wearing this one right now (I swear it's dark blue but I'm told it's actually dark grey), because I'd be too cold in just my t-shirt. I suppose I could wear a sweatshirt, but that'd be warmer still and I don't need to be that warm.

s640x480
omg, i can't believe you wear blazers in the house!! :lol:

This purity test is bogus. My score's changed. :hmm:

And I wish I'd founf the undo button in gmail, khan. I thought there was one, but I was in a hurry from being annoyed at what I did.

Axver, why do you have a plus sign next to your name in the who's online in this thread dealy.

How come Ax gets a +? What am I? Chopped poutine...

mmmm poutine...

I still haven't had one since I got home

Ohh I cant do that.

Me and Ash were takin it to best buy to get it fixed (it wouldnt charge) And Ben didnt want to come to Best Buy with us so He picked it up and threw it at my car door. (so not only does he hurt my laptop but also my car) So they got it working and they turned it on and the screen was all colorful lines.

Monday was a sad day :sad:

Bloody hell! Kids for the epic fail. :yikes:

I'd probably really badly hurt somebody if they did that to my stuff ...

Axver, why do you have a plus sign next to your name in the who's online in this thread dealy.

How come Ax gets a +? What am I? Chopped poutine...

mmmm poutine...

I still haven't had one since I got home

Because I'm just that awesome.

No, it's because you've added me as a friend. Don't you love anybody else here? :tsk:

make sure this is noted ax! me moving from the high 80s to the low 80s is a big deal in my small world.

You lot need to start an 83% Club.

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Axver: 69%
Its Britastic!: 68%
bono_man2002: 62%
DreamOutLoud13: 61%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
liamcool: 50%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
cinnaminson: 33% (?)
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
mysterious_jen: 19%

i miss your sig!!! you had a pic of some guy and every week or so you'd alter it. i had no idea what it was about, but i found it hilarious.

Ah, that's Paul Roos. He's the coach of the footy team I support. He's been everyone from jesus (I cannot capitalise such a poor mspaint jesus) to Richard Nixon's head a'la Futurama. He's kind of like this thread: who next?

:hmm:

It might be time to dig him back out. He disappeared in the forum change, but I wasn't around for weeks here to notice and save him :lol:

Nice! Getting 69 has to be some type of sign of seeing a tire center in your future.

I'm surprised I was at 73%, myself. Craziness abound.

:laugh:

Yeah, but you've at least got a girlfriend. What knocked me down to 69 was getting drunk.

You lot need to start an 83% Club.

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Axver: 69%