Adiós, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama at my house tonight - my father showed up at my door (I have a locked front entrance so I have no fucking clue how he got past that) then when I didn't answer he went to my mom's house. She told him to leave me alone and the next time he showed up at my apartment I would call the cops.

So now I am getting ready to send off an e-mail to him telling him to stop contacting me. When a parent repeatedly tells you he has no clue why you're mad at them, as if the years of using and them telling you if it wasn't for you they would have killed themselves didn't tip them off, well...

Ugh.

Drama at my house tonight - my father showed up at my door (I have a locked front entrance so I have no fucking clue how he got past that) then when I didn't answer he went to my mom's house. She told him to leave me alone and the next time he showed up at my apartment I would call the cops.

So now I am getting ready to send off an e-mail to him telling him to stop contacting me. When a parent repeatedly tells you he has no clue why you're mad at them, as if the years of using and them telling you if it wasn't for you they would have killed themselves didn't tip them off, well...

Ugh.

:hug: Sorry to hear that, April.

Ugh.

First :hug:

And next, I know he's your dad, but would you like me to send him a message, Italian syle?

Ugh.

That's rough, all the best.

Ugh.

Any idea what he wanted?

EDIT - I see you went to sleep early. Well, hope everything works out, as usual.

What album should I go for tonight?

I half-listened to A Storm in Heaven. Can't remember much of it.

First off, sorry to hear what you went through, April. :hug: I hope he gets the message and can (if at all possible) be somewhat at peace about it.

What album should I go for tonight?

I half-listened to A Storm in Heaven. Can't remember much of it.

Listen to Television - Marquee Moon. You liked the title song, so...

Marquee Moon is the only album on Wikipedia I've ever seen where all the reviews were perfect: three five stars, an A+, and a 10.0/10.

Marquee Moon is the only album on Wikipedia I've ever seen where all the reviews were perfect: three five stars, an A+, and a 10.0/10.

Yeah, it's pretty good, I'd say. :wink:

It takes some time to get used to the vocals, but after that it's quite perfect. See No Evil is wonderful, as is the title track.

:yuck: Anyone want some crappy weather.....It's about to get ugly here....

6cb45a5e.jpg

Work was insane today, in case anyone was wondering. Truly non-stop from 9 - 7:30pm. I do not mind, at all, but wow, it was intense. Tomorrow will be too. Glad to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom