Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I'm out kids.....nice chatting with you all once again.

See you in June.

:)

See you later, thanks for the abandonment issues.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't think I'll piss her off. If I accidently do then I am prepared for it. She deserves to know no matter the cost.

you've got to be one of the most selfish person i have never met. that's a warped way of thinking. the world doesn't revolve around you, and you need to stop acting like it does. she doesn't give a shit how you feel. people deserve to be loved but not by creepy ass people who lurk around and build ideas about them in their imaginations. come off your fucking mountain and swim in some reality juice for once.

No spoken words said:

You're as stubborn as he is now. Leave him be. He's committed to making a creepy stalker of himself, so, fuck it, let him. He's not capable of evolving, nor learning, he's told you this. So, fuck it.

I am not a FUCKING stalker. You guys will never understand me. It is hopeless to try. You might be right that I'll become anti-social, Varitek. No one may ever understand me.

Dalton said:

CPS.NCB99.060508010218.photo00.quicklook.default-172x245.jpg

you have outdone yourself. this is like axver getting one tree hill to close out his u2 concerts. if you never post again, i will be fine with it, because of this moment.

unico said:

you've got to be one of the most selfish person i have never met. that's a warped way of thinking. the world doesn't revolve around you, and you need to stop acting like it does. she doesn't give a shit how you feel. people deserve to be loved but not by creepy ass people who lurk around and build ideas about them in their imaginations. come off your fucking mountain and swim in some reality juice for once.

To individuals, the world does revolve around oneself. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:

I am not a FUCKING stalker. You guys will never understand me. It is hopeless to try. You might be right that I'll become anti-social, Varitek. No one may ever understand me.

If you would only explain yourself we might.

unico said:

How am I being selfish? Everyone deserves to know they are cared for. I want her to know that I care for her. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:

How am I being selfish? Everyone deserves to know they are cared for. I want her to know that I care for her. :shrug:

You don't think her boyfriend cares for her? You don't think her parents care for her? You don't think her friends care for her? I think she knows she's cared for, if that's what you're going for.

Screwtape2 said:

In theory, yes. But you know what's also a great theory? Communism. Has it ever worked? No. Does this mean you're a communist? By some transitive property, yes, but my math skills phail epically.

Only Sith deal in absolutes.

Screwtape2 said:

she knows she is cared for by the people who really ARE in her life. you're a stranger and you have no business being in "love" with someone you hardly know. you're a lustful, selfish man. you only care about yourself, and you refuse to see beyond your narrowed and obscure perspective. you think you're thinking about others, but you're really not.

screwtape, my questions for you would be,

1) sure, everyone should know they are cared for, but why do you think YOU are the great prophet who must carry out this role, for her or for others?

2) what are your "responsibilities" you alluded to earlier?

Screwtape2 said:

Why is that idea laughed at? Don't you people realize that one little moment where you know someone cares about you is something everyone deserves? She does deserve to know because I've known what happens to people who don't here that enough.

Are you wanting to tell her you care for her because of people you've known who haven't been told they're cared for?

If so, did those people have significant others?

Screwtape2 said:

Why is that idea laughed at? Don't you people realize that one little moment where you know someone cares about you is something everyone deserves? She does deserve to know because I've known what happens to people who don't here that enough.

the only reason you think this is right is because you are so broken inside that you'd LOVE for some stranger to just walk up to you and tell you you are cared for. well, despite how desperate you may be, others aren't like that. and people do care for you. we're obviously concerned here and trying to help you out but you refuse to listen to us. you have a family, you probably have other friends too. but sheesh, stop fucking projecting. it is dangerous.

Varitek said:
screwtape, my questions for you would be,

1) sure, everyone should know they are cared for, but why do you think YOU are the great prophet who must carry out this role, for her or for others?

2) what are your "responsibilities" you alluded to earlier?

1. I'm not a prophet or anything. I'm just a guy who wants to remind a girl that she is cared for. You call me lustful and selfish but if you really knew me you would know my intents are pure.

2. You all already think I am lustful, selfish, naive and insane. No need to add to that.

Screwtape2 said:

So...wait...her boyfriend doesn't care about her?

Or do you think that your care is the only kind that could possibly matter?

Don't you think that's a bit...I dunno...self-absorbed?

Screwtape2 said:

2. You all already think I am lustful, selfish, naive and insane. No need to add to that.

I don't think you're lustful or insane, if that helps.

Screwtape2 said:

Because you don't explain your intentions so that they come off as any logical thought.

You don't sell anything to anybody without an explanation of some sort.

Screwtape2 said:

1. I'm not a prophet or anything. I'm just a guy who wants to remind a girl that she is cared for. You call me lustful and selfish but if you really knew me you would know my intents are pure.

maybe you are my soulmate, just joking

the tourist said:

Are you wanting to tell her you care for her because of people you've known who haven't been told they're cared for?

If so, did those people have significant others?

Yes and yes. One word, one little note can make such a difference in a life or even be as little as bringing a smile to someone's face. This is who I am. I just want to bring something as small as a smile to her face. Does that make me selfish?

Screwtape2 said:

Yes and yes. One word, one little note can make such a difference in a life or even be as little as bringing a smile to someone's face. This is who I am. I just want to bring something as small as a smile to her face. Does that make me selfish?

there are so many other ways to making people smile. you know that.

It makes you selfish that you think you're the only one that can provide that to her, like Mia and others have already said.

Why not bring happiness to the homeless laying out by the library? Or old people? They need love, too, even if they are going to die soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom