Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
But I'm talkin' bout Shaft.

You know what they say, as long as there's unrequited love, there's a way, right?

romeo-and-juliet.jpg

Hopefully his story won't suck as badly as that movie did.

Dalton said:

Did you like it as much as I did? I'm trying to get mudfield to start a letter campaign for a Thomas Jefferson series.

No.

The book was amazing, but, this was....dry. I mean, well done and all....but, it just never grabbed me...it's such a riveting era and yet I did not feel the series captured the energy or excitement of the period.

Varitek said:

oh i thought you did an actual power hour every week during 24. because that would be awesome. possibly deadly on the 2-hour nights, though. but it is a risky show.

Um. We do. :huh:

No spoken words said:

No.

The book was amazing, but, this was....dry. I mean, well done and all....but, it just never grabbed me...it's such a riveting era and yet I did not feel the series captured the energy or excitement of the period.

I think the last 3 were pretty dry, but I thought the first 4 were brilliant. I loved the scene in which they voted for independence.

the tourist said:

Um. We do. :huh:

oh, when you said pizza and beer i thought you meant, just pizza and beer, not shot glasses. how do you time it without it being too obtrusive to the show?

and how do the 2 hour ones turn out?

I may need to use my ignore list for the second time.

Whatever. I'm out. Night, all.

phillyfan26 said:
I may need to use my ignore list for the second time.

Aww...Didn't think my broken record pic fit the situation well enough? :wink: I'll be funnier in the future.

Night, Pfan. :wave:

unico said:

i don't think you are, man. you wanna piss her off? is that what you're trying to do? because you will. and since you're in a university she will tell her supervisor. if she is really concerned the supervisor will probably then contact somebody in student affairs and you will get in trouble.

I don't think I'll piss her off. If I accidently do then I am prepared for it. She deserves to know no matter the cost.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't think I'll piss her off. If I accidently do then I am prepared for it. She deserves to know no matter the cost.

She deserves to know?

Get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom