Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
I know you all think I am being selfish but I am really do this for the both of us. She does deserve to know. Anyone deserves to know when they are cared for.

so, can you tell us about your track record? what happens every time you do this? is there a tally of restraining orders somewhere?

Screwtape2 said:
I know you all think I am being selfish but I am really do this for the both of us. She does deserve to know. Anyone deserves to know when they are cared for.

Trust me, as a boyfriend who's had a guy who barely knows my girlfriend tell her that he loves her, it doesn't end well. Not only do you get crushed, but you have the boyfriend sic'd on your ass for going after his girl.

If you truly do respect her and care for her, you let it go until the time is right.

the tourist said:

Are you talking about that guy who lost his leg? :hyper:

I can't remember. He had the cabin in the woods and the underground bomb shelter though, if that helps.

Shaft in MOTHERFUCKING Africa, guys.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Trust me, as a boyfriend who's had a guy who barely knows my girlfriend tell her that he loves her, it doesn't end well. Not only do you get crushed, but you have the boyfriend sic'd on your ass for going after his girl.

If you truly do respect her and care for her, you let it go until the time is right.

:yes:

If anyone ever said anything like that to my girlfriend, I'd have a little more than words with him.

Varitek said:
this is the greatest idea in the history of ever.

Me and 3-5 of my best friends eat pizza, drink Mike's, and watch 24, and then discuss afterward while watching Simpson's.

No spoken words said:
Here's the thing about Shaft:

He's a complicated man. Nobody understands him but his woman.

John Shaft?

The say that cat Shaft is a bad mutha...

LemonMacPhisto said:

I am prepared for the consequences.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I can't remember. He had the cabin in the woods and the underground bomb shelter though, if that helps.

Shaft in MOTHERFUCKING Africa, guys.

Damn. I need to watch them all again.

l_c664e2b447cca15de38087e394542448.jpg

Let Screwtape go, guys. He's just going to do whatever he feels is right anyway. If he needs to put his hand on the stove, then so be it. I don't support his decision, and I've said why many times, but I think he's made up his mind.

the tourist said:

Me and 3-5 of my best friends eat pizza, drink Mike's, and watch 24, and then discuss afterward while watching Simpson's.

oh i thought you did an actual power hour every week during 24. because that would be awesome. possibly deadly on the 2-hour nights, though. but it is a risky show.

But I'm talkin' bout Shaft.

Screwtape2 said:

You know what they say, as long as there's unrequited love, there's a way, right?

Screwtape2 said:

i don't think you are, man. you wanna piss her off? is that what you're trying to do? because you will. and since you're in a university she will tell her supervisor. if she is really concerned the supervisor will probably then contact somebody in student affairs and you will get in trouble.

phillyfan26 said:

But your actions show blatant disrespect for her. Why do you want to disrespect her?

You're as stubborn as he is now. Leave him be. He's committed to making a creepy stalker of himself, so, fuck it, let him. He's not capable of evolving, nor learning, he's told you this. So, fuck it.

Well, good luck Screwtape. I sincerely hope some angry boyfriend doesn't show up on your doorstep with a baseball bat and a temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom