Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

You should have seen my original 5 replies. One was "I"m old, I probably fucked her before she died" but that was over the top even for me.

:lol: I really thought you were gonna write, "Yeah, it was my cock that killed her."

Screwtape2 said:

I'm not trying to steal her away from her boyfriend. I just need to tell her how I feel. It is really important to me that she knows.

How does it help you in the long-term? Or even the short-term? This never ends well.

Varitek said:

youtube link please

we best get embedded youtube vids on the shmancy new forum

hey mia
=

I can't find it anywhere. Essentially it is a commercial where they will give you a free tea if you do a touchdown dance on camera. They show a few guys and a woman do a dance, but then they show a Hassidic Jew drop the ball and look around. You probably wouldn't notice it, but its weird.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Awesome movie.

Love seeing Kiefer Sutherland as a dick in everything he did before 24. That's the equivalent of Lance becoming a badass in 2 years.

I keed, I keed.

And what, pray tell, is wrong with Stand By Me?

I heard a comedian at a roast say to Kiefer:

"Hey Kiefer, I have a great idea for a new season of 24. You have 24 hours to figure out what the fuck happened to your movie career".

LemonMacPhisto said:

Axver, is that you?

I fucking love 24, for the record. One of my favourite Bauer moments? Biting out the terrorist's neck (after pulling the EKG hookup off himself to make them think he was dead). When it happened, as my Bauer-Power-Hour team watched with all of our legs shaking nervously, I yelled, "He just Hannibal Lecter'd that motherfucker!"

the tourist said:

I fucking love 24, for the record. One of my favourite Bauer moments? Biting out the terrorist's neck (after pulling the EKG hookup off himself to make them think he was dead). When it happened, as my Bauer-Power-Hour team watched with all of our legs shaking nervously, I yelled, "He just Hannibal Lecter'd that motherfucker!"

One of my faves as well.

I also love Kim getting caught in a bear trap, then being rescued by Johnny Drama for 2 episodes. Even for 24, that's fucking insane.

I hope Jack in Africa will be as exciting as Shaft in Africa sounds.

johnny_pate_shaft_in_africa.jpg

:drool:

Screwtape2 said:
I know you all think I am being selfish but I am really do this for the both of us. She does deserve to know. Anyone deserves to know when they are cared for.

She does not deserve to know. You're flat out wrong, there's no other way of trying to explain it to you. You're wrong.

LemonMacPhisto said:

One of my faves as well.

I also love Kim getting caught in a bear trap, then being rescued by Johnny Drama for 2 episodes. Even for 24, that's fucking insane.

I hope Jack in Africa will be as exciting as Shaft in Africa sounds.

Are you talking about that guy who lost his leg? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom