Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Essentially, Screwtape wants to tell the librarian how he feels about her in spite of the fact that they don't know each other that well and she's already in a relationship.

Remember that thing where the girl I like started dating my buddy and Screwy said I should tell her how I feel? Sort of like that, only it's Screwtape this time.

elevated_u2_fan said:

:up:

We're looking for new UYMFA members, you seem to have the lingo down... you interested?

YLB used to visit the Bar.....in fact, he's premium due to being a favorite of the UYMFA gang....and thus, he is a member.

No spoken words said:

"Who's going to do it? YOU, Lieutenant Weinberg?"

Awesome line delivery, and, more anti-semitism in that one sentence than you can shake a stick at.

That random call-out could be one of the biggest WTF moments during a classic monologue that I've ever heard.

Watched Jackie Brown on a proper TV tonight - still fucking awesome.

Screwy, what the fuck are you even talking about? We all have our roles in life, this is true, but isolating yourself based on the notion that people need you to be a certain way is absurd. Individuality is courageous, and the fact that you strive to be your own person is noble, but being able to actually interact with other people positively when they're trying to help you, not fuck you up, is also a good trait. You ask for advice, people answer because they care for you and your well-being; if we didn't care, we'd ignore it completely and talk about soundscapes.

unico said:

um, no it ain't, yankee. don't act like you know how we do in da souf!

You all

part eliminated: "ou"

replaced by apostrophe

Y'all.

Fuck you, MAYA. I'm awesome.

No spoken words said:

YLB used to visit the Bar.....in fact, he's premium due to being a favorite of the UYMFA gang....and thus, he is a member.

It was like the time I joined the Bloods and Crips in the same week.

LemonMelon said:

Essentially, Screwtape wants to tell the librarian how he feels about her in spite of the fact that they don't know each other that well and she's already in a relationship.

Screwtape, are you trying to piss her off? That's a good way to do it.

LemonMacPhisto said:
That random call-out could be one of the biggest WTF moments during a classic monologue that I've ever heard.

You're a lousy fucking softball player, Jack!

phillyfan26 said:

You're a lousy fucking softball player, Jack!

Awesome movie.

Love seeing Kiefer Sutherland as a dick in everything he did before 24. That's the equivalent of Lance becoming a badass in 2 years.

I keed, I keed.

Screwtape2 said:

I'm not trying to steal her away from her boyfriend. I just need to tell her how I feel. It is really important to me that she knows.

Important to you, you mean. Because, for her, it's just disrespectful and unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom