Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough. You guys always think my way of thinking is either stupid, naive or down right insane. You never stop to consider my point of view. No it is always Screwtape is wrong and he is going to get burned for it. I'm going to talk to the librarian. I'm not going to steal her from her boyfriend. I just want her to know how I feel. I want nothing from here. I just need to tell her. Please stop treating me like some kind of child.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I keep meaning to tell you but you are never around, I got to see Rob Dickinson from Catherine Wheel a couple of weeks ago, he was awesome...

I almost saw him in LA just before I moved. How was he? Acoustic show? Any Catherine Wheel stuff or just solo?

LemonMelon said:

So you're essentially telling him to put his hand on the stove to find out what it feels like?

Fair enough.

:giggle:

sorry guys, finals have made me both delayed, rude, and loopy. and unable to stick with the quantity defined by "both," but too lazy to fix it.

Screwtape2 said:
Enough. You guys always think my way of thinking is either stupid, naive or down right insane. You never stop to consider my point of view. No it is always Screwtape is wrong and he is going to get burned for it. I'm going to talk to the librarian. I'm not going to steal her from her boyfriend. I just want her to know how I feel. I want nothing from here. I just need to tell her. Please stop treating me like some kind of child.
all i will say is no one can understand or see things from your point of view if you don't explain it. saying "i have to do this" or whatever doesn't really explain things at all.

No spoken words said:

I'll be 40 in 3 years. Holy fuck. So, you know what? Yeah, please kill me before that.

Usually I'm one of the oldest people in the postwhore house. But you were a freshman in high school when I was born. :hyper:

No spoken words said:

I almost saw him in LA just before I moved. How was he? Acoustic show? Any Catherine Wheel stuff or just solo?

All acoustic, he did Crank, Heal, I Want To Touch You and Black Metalic... I got to meet him after the set and of course I neglected to bring any CW CDs for him to sign :banghead:

Irishteen said:

They certainly do, although I might need one in just over two years when my name becomes a lie :wink:

On the sellout interference of the future, you'll be able to change your username whenever you feel like. There will also be no mods, and the entire forum will be controlled by CAL, a robot designed by Chris Martin to bring down interference from the inside.

LemonMelon said:
On the sellout interference of the future, you'll be able to change your username whenever you feel like. There will also be no mods, and the entire forum will be controlled by CAL, a robot designed by Chris Martin to bring down interference from the inside.
:shame:

elevated_u2_fan said:

All acoustic, he did Crank, Heal, I Want To Touch You and Black Metalic... I got to meet him after the set and of course I neglected to bring any CW CDs for him to sign :banghead:

Wow, that sounds great.

You met him?

Did you tell him to watch BSG?

LemonMelon said:

Actually, it is, if you were to actually exercise some restraint and have patience. :shrug:

I'm honestly not sure about this one. It would have a better chance of happening, but Screwtape, know this sounds mean but I'm trying to honestly help you somehow: If you continue to have the outlook that you do, which is removed from the outlook that nearly everyone else in our society has, you will not succeed. And this difference in your instincts, perceptions and inferences from everyone else's does not make you a Romantic Warrior, but off in a way that veers towards sociopathy or dissocialness. (I've only taken intro psych, so i may be off in my terminology, but basically, if you always see things different than everyone else, there is something wrong.)

Screwtape2 said:

We're trying to help you and you are stubbornly refusing. We're not treating you like a child: we're treating you like a guy who's being stubborn with something he's not well experienced in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom